Cooked Kings, bytchmade bigs, and shytty snitches: Your 2022-23 GOAT franchise Boss Angeles Lakers season thread

How we looking brehs?

• Total voters

jaydawg08

Superstar
Daps
this never makes sense considering most laker fans were around from 2017-2019 post Kobe and pre Lebron.
The only people who don't fuk with Bron are Kobe stans who are insecure about their favorite players stance in the history of the league.

If Bron and them never won a chip, you'd have an argument but that beef was squashed in 2020. It's been dead

Voice of Reason

Veteran
Bushed
Daps
The only people who don't fuk with Bron are Kobe stans who are insecure about their favorite players stance in the history of the league.

If Bron and them never won a chip, you'd have an argument but that beef was squashed in 2020. It's been dead

Yeah like 3/4 of these bytch ass dudes are always wining.

I hope the Lakers trade those picks to piss them off even more :banderas:

CantStop

Veteran
Supporter
Daps

How does any of this make sense? They want the team to do good and win which is why they’re upset. Lebron is on the team so wouldn’t that mean they want Lebron to do well? :wtf:

Most are rightfully upset that Bron pushes for these moves and then throws his hands in the air like he’s a victim.

jaydawg08

Superstar
Daps
How does any of this make sense? They want the team to do good and win which is why they’re upset. Lebron is on the team so wouldn’t that mean they want Lebron to do well? :wtf:

Most are rightfully upset that Bron pushes for these moves and then throws his hands in the air like he’s a victim.
I think Lebron is rightly blamed for bringing in Russ, the problem is that a certain section of the fanbase (which seem to compromise of a lot of Kobe stans who were against Bron coming here in the first place) are placing either ALL the blame, or most of the blame on him.. We all know that's not the case as it was a mutual decision by all parties to bring in Russ.

No one has ever absolved LeBron of blame for last year, and I don't think that even Bron is playing any sort of victim that Russ has been here. The issue always was/is, "Ok this chit aint working... now lets make the move to make this team better" and people in the FO haven't been willing to do that

10bandz

RIP to the GOAT
Supporter
Daps
They gotta thread on realgm. Everyday they bytch on there. I saw one of them say Pelinka sabotaged Bron on purpose so he couldn’t catch Kobe in rings. And a lot of them hope we never get a star again :russ:

cacs smh

The God Poster

LWO representa
Daps
Reppin
NULL
I think Lebron is rightly blamed for bringing in Russ, the problem is that a certain section of the fanbase (which seem to compromise of a lot of Kobe stans who were against Bron coming here in the first place) are placing either ALL the blame, or most of the blame on him.. We all know that's not the case as it was a mutual decision by all parties to bring in Russ.

No one has ever absolved LeBron of blame for last year, and I don't think that even Bron is playing any sort of victim that Russ has been here. The issue always was/is, "Ok this chit aint working... now lets make the move to make this team better" and people in the FO haven't been willing to do that
:scust: Proving @CantStop right.

Everything you’re saying is pushing blame off to someone else(Russ) & trying to absolve Bron of any real blame.

That’s the problem actual Laker fans have with y’all groupies. You only care if the team wins & Bron gets all the credit. We give everybody blame from top to bottom.

jaydawg08

Superstar
Daps

Everything you’re saying is pushing blame off to someone else(Russ) & trying to absolve Bron of any real blame.

That’s the problem actual Laker fans have with y’all groupies. You only care if the team wins & Bron gets all the credit. We give everybody blame from top to bottom.
Nikka are you incapable of reading or did you need see where I said that Bron is to blame for the Russ move?

This chit aint working, and the FO is the only one able to make the change to turn this roster into a winning one and they haven't done that. Gawdamn nikkas be grown ass men and can't read

10bandz

RIP to the GOAT
Supporter
Daps

These guys referring to the lakers as “we” knowing damn well they never rooted for us before a Bron and won’t be rooting for us after when we’re trash and rebuilding. Worst fan base globally in sports following a man from team to team for 20 years smh.

CantStop

Veteran
Supporter
Daps

Well I can see understand the reluctance to mortgage their future even more for someone who is nearing retirement. They made these moves to help Bron and it backfired. Doubling down is just a lost cause. If Bron wasn’t happy with the lack of moves, he should have left or not sign an extension.

jaydawg08

Superstar
Daps
Well I can see understand the reluctance to mortgage their future even more for someone who is nearing retirement. They made these moves to help Bron and it backfired. Doubling down is just a lost cause. If Bron wasn’t happy with the lack of moves, he should have left or not sign an extension.
I can go with either narrative.. do I feel this was would be mortgaging their whole future? Absolutely.. do I trust this front office post Lebron/AD? Absolutely not