Control | PS4/XB1/PC | Out Now

old pig

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
If this game were focused only on securing Objects of Power I'd still enjoy it.

I’m gonna spend today trying to complete the field training shyt so I can get the shield ability...I tried a few times the other day and fell short of the mark...didn’t realize you’d gain a power for completing it til I watched a vid this morning

Microfracture

Real G's move in silence
Daps
Reppin
Knees
I’m gonna spend today trying to complete the field training shyt so I can get the shield ability...I tried a few times the other day and fell short of the mark...didn’t realize you’d gain a power for completing it til I watched a vid this morning

I didn't invest a lot into shield because the game encourages movement and it slows you down to use shield its weird.

Daps
I didn't invest a lot into shield because the game encourages movement and it slows you down to use shield its weird.

the shield was clutch in the certain situations... I would use it if I’m low on health. And walk over to health for the recharge. Definitely clutch when I’m fighting that one invisible nikka too.

old pig

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
the shield was clutch in the certain situations... I would use it if I’m low on health. And walk over to health for the recharge. Definitely clutch when I’m fighting that one invisible nikka too.

ya I can definitely see where it has its benefits...would rather have it and not need it...you know how the rest go

Anbesa

All Star
Daps
Reppin
Atlanta
Finally beat it after starting it about a year ago. Story was hard to get back into and wasn't sure if I was confused bc I forgot shyt or bc it was supposed to be confusing. Gameplay is fun overall but got tedious after a while. Visuals are dope as hell and the Oldest House was well designed. Number one issue tho is how much it stutters coming in and out of menus and when theres a lot happening on screen. I'm sure thats fixed on the PS5 version tho.

old pig

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Number one issue tho is how much it stutters coming in and out of menus and when theres a lot happening on screen. I'm sure thats fixed on the PS5 version tho.

ya it is...I saw flashes of stuttering when I played it in graphics mode at 30 fps...game plays much better at 60 and still looks great

TheGodling

Los Ingobernables de Sala de Cine
Daps
Reppin
Rotterdam
The shield is the one power in the game that feels worthless until you upgrade it. It becomes semi-useful when it's strong enough to withstand explosions and you unlock its offensive abilities as well.

Microfracture

Real G's move in silence
Daps
Reppin
Knees
The shield is the one power in the game that feels worthless until you upgrade it. It becomes semi-useful when it's strong enough to withstand explosions and you unlock its offensive abilities as well.

That's prolly it, I only made it to the 2nd shield damage upgrade and it still wasn't hitting hard enough for me.

Daps
That's prolly it, I only made it to the 2nd shield damage upgrade and it still wasn't hitting hard enough for me.

First thing I upgraded was the Throw. Then Health. Shield wasn’t a priority for me until the last third of the game. I didn’t balance my stats. I didn’t put a single stat into Punch. My Jesse had no hands :flabbynsick:

old pig

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
I’m gonna spend today trying to complete the field training shyt so I can get the shield ability...I tried a few times the other day and fell short of the mark...

just started playing...only took 2 attempts :whew:

old pig

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
finding the mold side mission was a pain in the ass...anyway doing the last janitor side mission where I gotta go talk to plants and came across a roulette table that blows shyt up...game weird af lol

Gizmo_Duck

blathering blatherskite!
Daps
Reppin
Duckburg, NY
finding the mold side mission was a pain in the ass...anyway doing the last janitor side mission where I gotta go talk to plants and came across a roulette table that blows shyt up...game weird af lol

Roulette table gives you something nice if you figure out the puzzle