Console wars are so fukking goofy, man

Dorian Breh

Veteran
Daps
It's a war for broke boys who can't afford the luxury of getting everything for all systems.
Man, I was just playing God of War and The Last of Us Remastered right now, alternating between the two, and I was just :wow: at the magnificence of what I was experiencing, and it made me so sad that there are nikkas who haven’t experienced this piff, because of some misplaced sense of loyalty to Phil fukking Spencer of all people. That’s how I know these Xbot nikkas have shytty taste in games, because they chose stannery over PlayStation first party exclusives.

Explain yourselves, @PS5 @The Mad Titan @MeachTheMonster @O.T.I.S. have you played The Last of Us? God of War?

Daps
fukk is wrong with you Xbots??? :dahell:
From a gamer perspective, I can understand where the past and current stannery for playstation comes from
quality exclusive games that push the fold in terms of immersion and gameplay that release in a timely manner
especially this generation and their peak ps2 era
I don't know where the current extreme stannery for MS comes from :mjlol:

Current stans for PS are stanning even harder now due to the PS5 having the best first year for a new console in recent memory

What are xbots currently stanning for?

Craig Infinite :scust:
No AAA exclusives for 2-3+ years :scust:
as a gamer I would be disappointed as an xbot and buy a ps5
if someone doesn't care for most or any Sony exclusives that's one thing
but some xbots will play mental gymnastics on themselves to convince themselves they don't care for any of Sony's exclusives because their stannery won't allow them :mjlol:
nah ragnarok trash we got craig infinite and gamepass :mjlol:

As a gamer I'm not going to deny myself gaming experiences because I want to stan for a corporation who doesn't know who the fukk I am :mjlol:

Last edited:

O.T.I.S.

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
The Truth
Man, I was just playing God of War and The Last of Us Remastered right now, alternating between the two, and I was just :wow: at the magnificence of what I was experiencing, and it made me so sad that there are nikkas who haven’t experienced this piff, because of some misplaced sense of loyalty to Phil fukking Spencer of all people. That’s how I know these Xbot nikkas have shytty taste in games, because they chose stannery over PlayStation first party exclusives.

Explain yourselves, @PS5 @The Mad Titan @MeachTheMonster @O.T.I.S. have you played The Last of Us? God of War?
I didn’t know or care who Phil Spencer even was before you goofy nikkas brought it up on here...

And I also got both of those games on the PS4... so whats good with YOUR loyalty to a company that gives zero fukks about you :mjlol:

and why are we on your mind this late? I just got off playing Grounded on XB1X with a couple homies just now... while you was in here circle jerking and writing dissertations about the games you were playing ALONE on your PS4

Dorian Breh

Veteran
Daps
I didn’t know or care who Phil Spencer even was before you goofy nikkas brought it up on here...

And I also got both of those games on the PS4... so whats good with YOUR loyalty to a company that gives zero fukks about you :mjlol:
Then my argument applies to you even more: after having experienced the greatness of those exclusives, how can you possibly come to the conclusion that Xbox is the winning side? What do you guys have that rivals PS exclusives?

O.T.I.S.

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
The Truth
Then my argument applies to you even more: after having experienced the greatness of those exclusives, how can you possibly come to the conclusion that Xbox is the winning side? What do you guys have that rivals PS exclusives?
Thats the thing, they were great ROLE PLAYING games...

I have a lot of those... too many :mjlol:

And they play a lot better on my Xbox:umad:

I actually have friends too, so we enjoy playing games that are multiplayer on a better system together :umad:

Daps
For some people it comes down to taste (bad taste IMO) and they genuinely feel the top tier MS exclusives are better than those two
Others feel that way due to stannery and will pre-hate the game
Even if they end up playing the games, they look for anything to trash the games and claim they are not that amazing so they can prop up their MS exclusives
I'm glad I left fanboyism/stanning behind in childhood
If I see a game that looks like an amazing experience I am playing it on whatever platform it's exclusive to
Scorn for example is one of the few MS exclusives that have my interest and I think it has the potential to be amazing
despite people calling it boring and sounding like good p*ssy :mjlol:
We know some of that is just pre-hate stannery

Last edited:

Kwéyòl

Moon walking seeing moon people
Daps
Reppin
St.Lucia,Dominica n St.Croix
Idk of it’s a matter of preference but a lot of Sony exclusives you can just watch a play through of on YouTube :yeshrug:. I’ve only bought two exclusives day one and that’s Spider-Man and ghosts. I only got a pro and I have no interest in the last of us when I can get the same experience I feel from watching it

Dorian Breh

Veteran
Daps
Idk of it’s a matter of preference but a lot of Sony exclusives you can just watch a play through of on YouTube :yeshrug:. I’ve only bought two exclusives day one and that’s Spider-Man and ghosts. I only got a pro and I have no interest in the last of us when I can get the same experience I feel from watching it
No you can’t