Considering taking legal action on another forum for allowing a troll to defame me

Pazzy

Superstar
Bushed
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Some psycho who is lurking on here or who had an account has been posting my pics (that I've posted them years ago on here and have since long deleted) without my knowledge arguing with some other dude making wild accusations and all sorts of shyt. I don't know any of the guys involved or why they are saying my screenname or whatever but it's making me feel uneasy how some stranger is really mad with me for no reason doing this kind of shyt.

Pazzy

Superstar
Bushed
Daps
Reppin
NULL
The epitome of :umad:

Hope you're not talking about me . Dude literally collected photos of me from here on some weird shyt arguing with another dude accusing him of being me. Dude has even made a fake account trying to impersonate me even.

Last edited:

Gully Bull

Love Sponge
Daps
Reppin
A fleeting childhood
Hope you're not talking about me because I don't even know who that person is. Dude literally collected photos of me from here on some weird shyt.
Shouldnt of posted ya pics pleighboi

Join the club

Now I get random messages from burner accounts talking about how they got the nudes and they thank me for posting in the men of the coli thread

:mjlol:

TheDarkCloud

Superstar
Daps
Hope you're not talking about me because I don't even know who that person is. Dude literally collected photos of me from here on some weird shyt.

Smh. That’s corny af.

Is this person harassing you? Or they just making jokes? Have you contacted the admin?

TheDarkCloud

Superstar
Daps

Join the club

Now I get random messages from burner accounts talking about how they got the nudes and they thank me for posting in the men of the coli thread

This is why I commend people who are comfortable enough to have their pics as their avis and be comfortably posting pics of themselves. I would never do it. Too many weirdos on the innanetz for my liking.

Nicole0416_718_929_646212

The Prim Reaper
Bushed
WOAT
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NYC and FBA Riverboat Retaliation
Defamation of character lawsuit (slander and libel) - 1) Proof that what is said or written about you is false and not factual 2) the other person making the false statement has done so with the intent of causing harm.

Also, Don't let anyone pressure you into anything that you don't want or feel like doing- regardless of the circumstances. you have to live with your decisions and the potential impact that it may cause. Let people think what they want- fuk em- b/c they don't give a fuk what u say only the impact of what they say for attention. No one should control your image or thought process. People have selfish intentions and there's too much insanity and groupthink, mob weak minded mentality going on in social media.

Last edited:

Milk N Cookies

(Self-titled) Queen of the Film Room
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Movies and tv shows

Join the club

This exactly. Not the nudes part but I’ve posted like 2-3 pics on LSA & pics here. I was told that some other message board had a collection of LSA pics and coli ladies pics posted. It’s life & a risk you take when you post shyt online. Take your L @Paz and keep your head up pleighboi.

MikeyC

The Coli Royal Rumble Champion 2019
Daps
Reppin
London
Hope you're not talking about me . Dude literally collected photos of me from here on some weird shyt arguing with another dude accusing him of being me. Dude has even made a fake account trying to impersonate me even.

No one told you to post your pics on here. :laff:

And who are you gonna sue, fam? :russ:

Can't sue the forum as they would be covered by their privacy policy. And you can't sue the posters as they're essentially ghosts. :umad:

Pazzy

Superstar
Bushed
Daps
Reppin
NULL
No one told you to post your pics on here. :laff:

And who are you gonna sue, fam? :russ:

Can't sue the forum as they would be covered by their privacy policy. And you can't sue the posters as they're essentially ghosts. :umad:

Not if I deleted them a long time ago where they aren't traceable on Google reverse search and someone else is using them making accusations and false claims that could harm me. It's a different forum altogether.

And there's a lot of things that have changed within 5 to 15 years in terms of legality behind the internet so I have a bit of leeway here

Milk N Cookies

(Self-titled) Queen of the Film Room
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Movies and tv shows
Can't sue the forum as they would be covered by their privacy policy

That fine print that posters go ham about when they get caught in a pickle... all sites need to say:
BEFORE YOU SIGN UP FOR MEMEBERSHIP YOUR CONTENT CAN BE REGENERATED EVEN AFTER IT IS DELETED FROM OUR HOST. YOU ARE AWARE THAT IT CAN BE REPRODUCED ON OTHER HOSTING SITES. IF YOU GOOD THEN PROCEED.