Conservatives win legal battle against the fearless fund

ajnapoleon

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
NULL
The sisters moved sloppy. You don't straight up say your money is exclusive for Black women, you only give it to Black women and say they were the, "only ones that we felt were qualified".
Now will so many of us understand you can’t put the word only for blacks

It will kill whatever it is

Obama knew that that’s why he didn’t do it outright

He had to do it on the low and say POC

It would have not have passed

See that black farmers money that’s STILL being challenged

SMH 🤦🏾‍♂️

ORDER_66

The Fire Rises 2023
Bushed
Daps
Reppin
Queens,NY
Now will so many of us understand you can’t put the word only for blacks

It will kill whatever it is

Obama knew that that’s why he didn’t do it outright

He had to do it on the low and say POC

It would have not have passed

See that black farmers money that’s STILL being challenged

SMH 🤦🏾‍♂️

That's bullshyt there's plenty of other things only for specific groups BUT they don't get dragged into court!!!:comeon: if anything we just can't announce it being for blacks only we gotta move in silence Because these cacs and cacs adjacent dont wanna see us prosper. If we gotta do shyt under the table so be it!!!:beli:

ajnapoleon

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
NULL
That's bullshyt there's plenty of other things only for specific groups BUT they don't get dragged into court!!!:comeon: if anything we just can't announce it being for blacks only we gotta move in silence Because these cacs and cacs adjacent dont wanna see us prosper. If we gotta do shyt under the table so be it!!!:beli:
That’s what I said breh re-read what I wrote :dahell:

Dr. Acula

Hail Hydra
Supporter
Daps
I don't think this is true in front of a Trump appointed Judge. As far as zip codes, they went after criteria that uses them too. No standard is acceptable to people acting in bad faith.

Here' the dissent from Judge Robin Rosenbaum - one of the ruling judges:

This is from a dissent from an 11th circuit judge in 2023:

These cases have no real merit, but activist judges are ruling in their favor anyway.
These dudes think if they had been covert they still won't be targeted. This is all assuming these people are operating under the rules of fairness and not simply playing a game of power. They could have been as covert as possible and Edward Blum and these judges chosen by the federalist society would still find someway to make them lose.

The goal is to disempower blacks. Nothing else and they will use any means regardless of the circumstances to do so.

Detroit Wave

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
The D
People are talking about being more covert, but that doesn't matter with Edward Blum and his ilk. This isn't about 'exclusive' framing, because many funds are set up that exclusively target Asian-Americans, Latinos, etc., and they are being left alone in this so-called reverse discrimination fight. These people will go after anything that even has the whiff of favoring Black people. They have millions of dollars backing them and a deep network of whites, Asians, and Hispanics working with them too.
Minority coalition in action :francis:

Uachet

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Black Self-Sufficiency
Thank you. I feel like a lot of folks still don't understand what is going on. I'm not going to say folks are wrong saying better to be convert but if you think that is why they are targeted here, you not getting it. The driver here is anti-black racism. Period. I feel like a lot of folks on topics like this focus on everything under the sun instead of the elephant in the room.
Yes, the driver is anti-Black racism. That is always the primary driver of many of their attacks on us. Now, the real question is what do we do about it?

I am of the opinion we continue to help each other in ways that make it harder for them to hinder us. There is right now, and then there is later. Later on, we may win that fight and eventually not have to worry about the constant attacks against us, but also our people need the help right now. We need to have tactics to bypass all of the BS, while also having a strategy to defeat their machinations over all.

ajnapoleon

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Oh my bad. I'm just so angry at this bullshyt not at you...:stopitslime:
It’s cool breh it’s that we are so hated

It’s all of us even the dark Asians hate us just to keep the heat off them

Black people from around the world are hated THAT much!

yung Herbie Hancock

Funkadelic Parliament
Bushed
Daps
Reppin
California
These dudes think if they had been covert they still won't be targeted. This is all assuming these people are operating under the rules of fairness and not simply playing a game of power. They could have been as covert as possible and Edward Blum and these judges chosen by the federalist society would still find someway to make them lose.

The goal is to disempower blacks. Nothing else and they will use any means regardless of the circumstances to do so.
Hasnt this already worked? I was looking at the stats regarding black boys upward mobility, educational outcomes and life expetnacies. It's not looking good.

Kuro

Tru grit
Daps
This wasnt even racial discrimination. Black isnt a race. It is an identity (ethnicity) just like james brown said.