Conservatives win legal battle against the fearless fund

yung Herbie Hancock

Funkadelic Parliament
Bushed
Daps
Reppin
California
Today A federal judge ruled that fearless fund is unconstitutional. This happened after Edward Blum started attacking all DEI related organizations. After this they will probably go after HBCUs.

Daps
The sisters moved sloppy. You don't straight up say your money is exclusive for Black women, you only give it to Black women and say they were the, "only ones that we felt were qualified".
I’ve been saying this about everything, especially if a black person is in charge of hiring people, or choosing winners. Just hire the black people, and if they notice just say,

:picard:

“Are you accusing me of being racist? I am simply hiring the best people for the job”

:troll:

Pull Up the Roots

I have a good time when I go out of my mind..
Daps
Reppin
Detroit
People are talking about being more covert, but that doesn't matter with Edward Blum and his ilk. This isn't about 'exclusive' framing, because many funds are set up that exclusively target Asian-Americans, Latinos, etc., and they are being left alone in this so-called reverse discrimination fight. These people will go after anything that even has the whiff of favoring Black people. They have millions of dollars backing them and a deep network of whites, Asians, and Hispanics working with them too.

yung Herbie Hancock

Funkadelic Parliament
Bushed
Daps
Reppin
California
The sisters moved sloppy. You don't straight up say your money is exclusive for Black women, you only give it to Black women and say they were the, "only ones that we felt were qualified".
But that opens up space to getting sued. When Harvard got sued by students for fair admissions, the prosecutors showed a list of SAT scores as their argument. In this case, other groups will ask "why were all of the grant recipients black women" or something.

Uachet

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Black Self-Sufficiency
We have to learn to use other designators that allow us to help each other without them being able to claim it is racism. Religion for one would probably work. Essays is another way, since judging them is subjective. Need to lean on that plausible deniability tactic that they use very heavily against us.

Adeptus Astartes

Loyal servant of the God-Brehmperor
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Imperium of Man
But that opens up space to getting sued. When Harvard got sued by students for fair admissions, the prosecutors showed a list of SAT scores as their argument. In this case, other groups will ask "why were all of the grant recipients black women" or something.
Culture fit.
Mission objectives.
Zipcodes.
Interviews.

There are dozens of ways to make the results what you want without giving them a window. Trump judges made it a requirement to show demonstrable and obvious discrimination for a case to move forward. Disparate impact no longer qualifies.

☑︎#VoteDemocrat

The Original
WOAT
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
The Deep State
Culture fit.
Mission objectives.
Zipcodes.
Interviews.

There are dozens of ways to make the results what you want without giving them a window. Trump judges made it a requirement to show demonstrable and obvious discrimination for a case to move forward. Disparate impact no longer qualifies.
wont work.

The next play is to also target other placeholders you mentioned.

They will argue that “they’re using zip codes to replace race or approximate race and thus this is discriminatory against [insert pet group]"

It’s a narrower argument, but they’re trying to salt the earth and remove any overt attempt at minority businesses.