Conservatives and White Supremacists angry about Biden's pro-Black mortgage policies

Sccit

LA'S MOST BLUNTED
WOAT
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
LOS818ANGELES
This.

The dirt on @Sccit been known. He's created enough beef with black folk from way back that people literally dropped it in our inboxes. I didn't have to go looking for it, people have literally DROPPED it on us cause he's said so much slick shyt. That ammo has just been waiting to the side in a magazine and I've never used it, never even put it in the chamber. I could have said things ANY time, and I never have.

Even now, even with all this shyt-talking about my family, I still didn't even drop what I know about his. I just said that I COULD if I wanted to so he should shut the fukk up. If he doesn't like that, then he should shut the fukk up. Instead he reported me and mods actually listened to his bullshyt, they want to get me banned solely for defending myself. For some reason it's just fine to talk about another man's family until he insinuates that he could talk about yours?

Every warning I've gotten is because I went at a "protected" person after they went at me without consequence. And it's amazing to see who is protected and who is not.

YOURE TRYIN WAY TOO HARD WEIRDO

bigbadbossup2012

Biggest baddest boss
Daps
Where's the reparations checks?
You literally asked the question that I answered. You asked why it hadn't happen and I told you. If you want to ask questions about how government works and then bytch when someone tells you how government works, you're in for a lot of disappointment.

And no, there haven't been any new programs for "immigrant leeches", not sure what you're even talking about there. Congress hasn't even been able to pass basic-ass immigration reform because of that same issue we've been talking about, their attempts to compromise and get something down on the issue just fail over and over cause they can't get the votes.

Some things can be done unilaterally by a president, and some things an only be done by Congress. If you aren't willing to learn the difference, why comment? But let's be clear, Biden wouldn't pass reparations even if he had the power, he has never been about that.
No I didn't ask why, or anything like that. I said "where"
Meaning "get them, and fukk all that other shyt"

Sccit

LA'S MOST BLUNTED
WOAT
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
LOS818ANGELES
This is some of the most disingenuous bullshyt I have ever read.

You are always downplaying and speaking on shyt *outside* of your lane. How is it Arab driven propaganda when it's coming from Human Rights groups and Ethiopian Jews themselves?

HAVE U BEEN TO ISRAEL?

Sccit

LA'S MOST BLUNTED
WOAT
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
LOS818ANGELES
He did not think you had it in you....it is like trump talking shyt about biden.....he would not expect biden to tell him shut the fack up....
would be so shocked....

I would have expected him to say yeah I was liking posts talking shyt about Rhakims family.... and thats why he reacted like that.....he acted like none of that happened....like you just up and got personal....

that is not cool.....in any case I hope it works out and families are not discussed....its crass....

LOL U HAVE QUITE THE IMAGINATION HOMIE

ITS PROBABLY HELPFUL IN CERTAIN ASPECTS OF YOUR LIFE, BUT DEFINITELY NOT WITH REASONING

Uncouth Savage

All Star
Bushed
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NY
LOL U HAVE QUITE THE IMAGINATION HOMIE

ITS PROBABLY HELPFUL IN CERTAIN ASPECTS OF YOUR LIFE, BUT DEFINITELY NOT WITH REASONING

I am for the underdog...the fighter against the multitudes....even in disagreement....
be certain though....I am for dialogue....peace...progress....
except magaz, scribes, and phariseez....
point being....you lost and you dont want to admit you lost....
as the stereotypical jeweish badman top shotta you are....you got connections....

dont pay me much mind though.....I am a certified highly qualified lunatic...
I enjoy reading threads....posting is not my thing

Sccit

LA'S MOST BLUNTED
WOAT
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
LOS818ANGELES
I am for the underdog...the fighter against the multitudes....even in disagreement....
be certain though....I am for dialogue....peace...progress....
except magaz, scribes, and phariseez....
point being....you lost and you dont want to admit you lost....
as the stereotypical jeweish badman top shotta you are....you got connections....

dont pay me much mind though.....I am a certified highly qualified lunatic...
I enjoy reading threads....posting is not my thing

BRUH WAS GETTIN DESPERATE AND MOVIN FUNNYSTYLE .. TRUTH IS THE SHIIT HE HAD WAS MEANINGLESS NERD SHIIT ….. THERES NO HONOR IN POSTIN NAMES OF FAMILY MEMBERS .. AND EVEN IF HE POSTED IT, IT WOULDA SAID WAY MORE ABOUT HIM THAN ABOUT ME…

BUT I KNOW HOW SERIOUS HE TAKES THIS SITE, SO I SHOWED HIM WHAT TIME IT IS AND GOT HIS TRY HARD DESPERATION TACTICS REMOVED. DUDE CANT C ME. HE AINT LEGIT. BELIEVE THAT.

Uncouth Savage

All Star
Bushed
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NY
BRUH WAS GETTIN DESPERATE AND MOVIN FUNNYSTYLE .. TRUTH IS THE SHIIT HE HAD WAS MEANINGLESS NERD SHIIT ….. THERES NO HONOR IN POSTIN NAMES OF FAMILY MEMBERS .. AND EVEN IF HE POSTED IT, IT WOULDA SAID WAY MORE ABOUT HIM THAN ABOUT ME…

BUT I KNOW HOW SERIOUS HE TAKES THIS SITE, SO I SHOWED HIM WHAT TIME IT IS AND GOT HIS TRY HARD DESPERATION TACTICS REMOVED. DUDE CANT C ME. HE AINT LEGIT. BELIEVE THAT.

I still say he one of the best posters on the coli...
you and I are on some ghetto low class adjacent shyt....
as in we will curse and say shyt that would be considered "unprofessional" and not the domain of a gentleman....
Rhakim is expected to conduct himself as expected....with class
yall trying to bring the man in the gutter.....
to show that he not "classy" or someone to taken seriously....
I see the play....

all in all I fully expect to see him continue talking shyt about crypto and making me mad....
yet also making you magaz embarressed with knowledge and superior reasoning.....

hence we will agree to disagree....you get your props for defending my Jewish peoples....you biased like your God though....
religion is boring to me so I stay away from discourse....I too await Gangsta Jewsus to arrive as you though
ha ha
take care

Sccit

LA'S MOST BLUNTED
WOAT
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
LOS818ANGELES
I still say he one of the best posters on the coli...
you and I are on some ghetto low class adjacent shyt....
as in we will curse and say shyt that would be considered "unprofessional" and not the domain of a gentleman....
Rhakim is expected to conduct himself as expected....with class
yall trying to bring the man in the gutter.....
to show that he not "classy" or someone to taken seriously....
I see the play....

all in all I fully expect to see him continue talking shyt about crypto and making me mad....
yet also making you magaz embarressed with knowledge and superior reasoning.....

hence we will agree to disagree....you get your props for defending my Jewish peoples....you biased like your God though....
religion is boring to me so I stay away from discourse....I too await Gangsta Jewsus to arrive as you though
ha ha
take care

NOT A MAGA

HE GOT U BY THE BALLS BRUH

U SEEM LIKE A COOL FELLA THO - STAY UP

SupaDupaCool

Superstar
Daps
Cause Mods have more smoke and bias towards africans/carribeans/black women then white folks

Yup. Simple minded mods will ban a Afriican breh for defending his history from Tariq Nasheed woshipping hashtag weirdos. But a white jew can be up in here discrediting black history and human tragedies and he gets a pass cus he "shyts on Democrats." They probably even think he's an "ally to ADOS and FBA" like Ann Coulter was back in 2018.

Place is a mess.