Conservatives and White Supremacists angry about Biden's pro-Black mortgage policies

Sccit

LA'S MOST BLUNTED
WOAT
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
LOS818ANGELES
What atrocity is greater than having your heritage stripped from you? You still have yours so you don't understand. Y'all wouldn't be able to bounce back if that happened to your people and im 100% sure of that.

JEWS HAVE HAD THEIR HERITAGE STRIPPED FROM THEM MANY MANY TIMES THROUGHOUT HISTORY

THE PROBLEM HERE IS THAT YOU ONLY KNOW RECENT AMERIKKKAN HISTORY

IF YOURE TRULY CURIOUS ON THE MATTER N NOT JUST PLAYIN EGO GAMES, THEN HIT THE BOOKS AND READ UP ON THE HISTORY OF THE JEWS ONE TIME BRODIE

THERES ALWAYS A WAY TO BOUNCE BACK THROUGH THE GRACE OF GOD.. THATS WHAT U DONT GET.

Sccit

LA'S MOST BLUNTED
WOAT
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
LOS818ANGELES
Glad you caught that sneak shyt, his performance in here, is par for the course :francis:

@Sccit, before you fix your face and cry about atrocities committed against "your" people, how about we discuss the way black people are treated in Israel? :jbhmm:

WHY DONT WE DISREGARD THE ARAB DRIVEN PROPAGANDA AND ASK ETHIOPIAN JEWS HOW THEY FEEL BOUT IT INSTEAD

DO U KNOW ANY? BECAUSE I DO

Sccit

LA'S MOST BLUNTED
WOAT
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
LOS818ANGELES
Western powers played a huge role in where your people are today. Those same powers actively work against Black people. And you're in here deflecting and whining about policies that would be beneficial, because you believe they're destroying the country. You don't see anything wrong with this?

WHAT PLAYED A HUGE ROLE IS US STICKING TOGETHER. YOU HAVE THE POWER TOO. ALL U GOTA DO IS PUT YOUR FAITH IN GOD INSTEAD OF IN POLITICS. THATS WHERE WE GOT IT RIGHT. IM GIVIN U GAME RN BRUH. U CAN EITHER IGNORE IT/FIGHT IT OR KICK BACK AND LOOK FOR A GREATER LEVEL OF UNDERSTANDING.

Wildhundreds

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
JEWS HAVE HAD THEIR HERITAGE STRIPPED FROM THEM MANY MANY TIMES THROUGHOUT HISTORY

THE PROBLEM HERE IS THAT YOU ONLY KNOW RECENT AMERIKKKAN HISTORY

IF YOURE TRULY CURIOUS ON THE MATTER N NOT JUST PLAYIN EGO GAMES, THEN HIT THE BOOKS AND READ UP ON THE HISTORY OF THE JEWS ONE TIME BRODIE

THERES ALWAYS A WAY TO BOUNCE BACK THROUGH THE GRACE OF GOD.. THATS WHAT U DONT GET.

Post some literature so I can read about the bolded. All that other shyt you talking means nothing to me, so I don't even want to hear it.

The Fade

I don’t argue with niqqas on the Internet anymore
Daps
Western powers played a huge role in where your people are today. Those same powers actively work against Black people. And you're in here deflecting and whining about policies that would be beneficial, because you believe they're destroying the country. You don't see anything wrong with this?
AIPAC :sas2:

That’s why everyone destroys our shyt, because if we had AIPAC level influence they wouldn’t say no to the bag we throw at them. They don’t even want us to get to that level because they know they couldn’t refuse

Meanwhile he’s telling us to not get politically involved.

A literal do as I say not as I do

Pull Up the Roots

I have a good time when I go out of my mind..
Daps
Reppin
Detroit
WHAT PLAYED A HUGE ROLE IS US STICKING TOGETHER. YOU HAVE THE POWER TOO. ALL U GOTA DO IS PUT YOUR FAITH IN GOD INSTEAD OF IN POLITICS. THATS WHERE WE GOT IT RIGHT. IM GIVIN U GAME RN BRUH. U CAN EITHER IGNORE IT/FIGHT IT OR KICK BACK AND LOOK FOR A GREATER LEVEL OF UNDERSTANDING.

This is some of the most disingenuous bullshyt I have ever read.

WHY DONT WE DISREGARD THE ARAB DRIVEN PROPAGANDA AND ASK ETHIOPIAN JEWS HOW THEY FEEL BOUT IT INSTEAD

DO U KNOW ANY? BECAUSE I DO
You are always downplaying and speaking on shyt *outside* of your lane. How is it Arab driven propaganda when it's coming from Human Rights groups and Ethiopian Jews themselves?

Professor Emeritus

Veteran
Poster of the Year
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
the ether
Where's the reparations checks?

This is a federal policy, it can be done unilaterally by the executive branch because it is within the constraints of existing funding.

Reparations involves money that needs to be allocated so by law it can only be done by an act of Congress. Need majority vote in the House of Representatives and 60 votes in the Senate. I'd bet right now they probably have, I dunno, 25% of the House and maybe 5-6 votes max in the Senate, if that?

Professor Emeritus

Veteran
Poster of the Year
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
the ether
yoou know damn well who magaman bunchycarter is
both been here yearsssssss
forget bout that though

you been beefing with him admittedly
treating him like a "nerd"

now why would he all of a sudden be ready to TAKE IT THERE with disrespect?
could have posted the same thing yesterday or last week
yall been beefing

I think it was the wife....
you have to admit....bunchycarter been lying bout the man wife.....been REAL DISRESPECTFUL

and you liked those posts
be fair sir
please

This.

The dirt on @Sccit been known. He's created enough beef with black folk from way back that people literally dropped it in our inboxes. I didn't have to go looking for it, people have literally DROPPED it on us cause he's said so much slick shyt. That ammo has just been waiting to the side in a magazine and I've never used it, never even put it in the chamber. I could have said things ANY time, and I never have.

Even now, even with all this shyt-talking about my family, I still didn't even drop what I know about his. I just said that I COULD if I wanted to so he should shut the fukk up. If he doesn't like that, then he should shut the fukk up. Instead he reported me and mods actually listened to his bullshyt, they want to get me banned solely for defending myself. For some reason it's just fine to talk about another man's family until he insinuates that he could talk about yours?

Every warning I've gotten is because I went at a "protected" person after they went at me without consequence. And it's amazing to see who is protected and who is not.

Last edited:

Professor Emeritus

Veteran
Poster of the Year
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
the ether
@Rhakim
The guy you mentioned should be on your ignore list. Some people add nothing of value to any of the discussions here, and are just taking up space.
He's a clown.

He is on my ignore list. Since he was sick of being ignored he negged me and mentioned my wife in the neg.

But even with him on ignore, you can still see all the responses and tell he's dominating the thread. 52 responses, more than the next four highest posters combined, in a thread about Black political issues that he's always claimed not to care about (which is his excuse for saying Trump was the better choice for president).

Mods still letting two Trump supporters run wild and derail threads, then talk on my wife when they get called out, and I'm the one who gets warned in the convo. Then they think they can talk shyt on me too.

Uncouth Savage

All Star
Bushed
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NY
This.

The dirt on @Sccit been known. He's created enough beef with black folk from way back that people literally dropped it in our inboxes. I didn't have to go looking for it, people have literally DROPPED it on us cause he's said so much slick shyt. That ammo has just been waiting to the side in a magazine and I've never used it, never even put it in the chamber. I could have said things ANY time, and I never have.

Even now, even with all this shyt-talking about my family, I still didn't even drop what I know about his. I just said that I COULD if I wanted to so he should shut the fukk up. If he doesn't like that, then he should shut the fukk up. Instead he reported me and mods actually listened to his bullshyt. For some reason it's just fine to talk about another man's family until he insinuates that he could talk about yours?

He did not think you had it in you....it is like trump talking shyt about biden.....he would not expect biden to tell him shut the fack up....
would be so shocked....

I would have expected him to say yeah I was liking posts talking shyt about Rhakims family.... and thats why he reacted like that.....he acted like none of that happened....like you just up and got personal....

that is not cool.....in any case I hope it works out and families are not discussed....its crass....

bigbadbossup2012

Biggest baddest boss
Daps
This is a federal policy, it can be done unilaterally by the executive branch because it is within the constraints of existing funding.

Reparations involves money that needs to be allocated so by law it can only be done by an act of Congress. Need majority vote in the House of Representatives and 60 votes in the Senate. I'd bet right now they probably have, I dunno, 25% of the House and maybe 5-6 votes max in the Senate, if that?
I didn't ask you what it involved. And I'm not concerned with excuses. When it's time to give to immigrant leeches, there aren't excuses there are results. Stop shilling

Professor Emeritus

Veteran
Poster of the Year
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
the ether
I didn't ask you what it involved. And I'm not concerned with excuses. When it's time to give to immigrant leeches, there aren't excuses there are results. Stop shilling

You literally asked the question that I answered. You asked why it hadn't happen and I told you. If you want to ask questions about how government works and then bytch when someone tells you how government works, you're in for a lot of disappointment.

And no, there haven't been any new programs for "immigrant leeches", not sure what you're even talking about there. Congress hasn't even been able to pass basic-ass immigration reform because of that same issue we've been talking about, their attempts to compromise and get something down on the issue just fail over and over cause they can't get the votes.

Some things can be done unilaterally by a president, and some things an only be done by Congress. If you aren't willing to learn the difference, why comment? But let's be clear, Biden wouldn't pass reparations even if he had the power, he has never been about that.