Conservative Heritage Foundation Leader after immunity ruling : ‘Second American Revolution’ will be bloodless ‘if the left allows it to be’

Micky Mikey

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
All these goofys talk this war shyt until the military pulls up.
They'll have full control over the military. They will appoint their stooges in the highest branches of government. From every governmental agency to the military brass. This is what Project 2025 is all about. Full and complete right wing control.

Protests and dissent will be squashed in the streets. And National Guardsmen will be given orders to shoot to kill. This is what he means when he says the 2nd American revolution will be bloody if leftists intervene. Trump promised to use the Insurrection Act on day one of his presidency. Its all adding up if you've been paying attention. US troops will be weaponized against American citizens who don't comply.

The only reason why they're so open about revealing their plans and who they are now is because they're almost at the finishline. Trump is their vehicle to institute right wing Christian white ethno nationalism and he's likely to win.

ABlackMan

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
The Hood America
We'll have elections again but they'll be rigged in their favor through the erosion of our voting rights. And just like in places like Hungary and Russia, one party rule with mock elections every so many years will become the norm. The Democratic party will be neutured so much that their only pathway will be via local elections.

2024 will be the last legit federal election folks. These people are telling us exactly what they're on and half of us aren't paying attention or think it’s games. It will not be games when they have control of the presidency, congress and the supreme court.
its like if I were writing a story it would go like this. I see the play. Disempower, disband, disable. To the point where the right gonna look RIGHT and all of the opposing gonna look crazy. Even though we tryna make it right.

If that makes sense.

DetroitEWarren

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Detroit You bytch Ass nikka
Trump military or Biden Military?

I'm anxious to see if military brehs will be OK with killing Americans
I'm starting to think that the military is working behind the scenes with all the information needed to get rid of all these people if Trump wins.

I think it's much more possible that the military takes over the government immediately after a Trump win and makes an example out of the Republican party.

Blue states contribute more to military bases and would be able to provide more soldiers.

These folks are stupid enough to think the military will just fall in line under Trump, but they also gotta worry about civilians knocking off politicians who need to do business in inner cities and minorities leading attacks on suburbs.

Daps
81hURQzxRtL._AC_UF1000,1000_QL80_.jpg

read this book to gain an understanding of what is happening right now. it’s a conspiracy that’s been in the works for a _long_ time.

the seeds for this were planted during slavery, by men like john c calhoun, who wanted to limit the federal government’s infringement on their right to enslave people.

1711.jpg

the mantle was passed from one reactionary to the next, over a course of time greater than a century - from henry ford to joseph mccarthy to george wallace to barry goldwater, et. al.

it wasn’t until charles koch came upon the political theories of james buchanan, an economist in virginia, that the movement to subvert american democracy - or what semblance of the ideal there was - kicked into high gear.

Charles_Koch_portrait_%28cropped%29.jpg

james-buchanan-web.jpeg

with koch’s money and buchanan’s guidance, the plot against america accelerated in the 90s, as tens of thousands of political operatives - many from think tanks like the heritage foundation, federalist society, cato institute, etc. - worked within washington, a lot of whom holding office, to rig the instruments of power - legislatively and judicially - and strengthen the position of an elite minority that would be above the law and free from the meddling concerns of the unwashed masses.

:francis:

God Of Art

TheColi's Favorite Artist
Daps
Reppin
Port City Louisiana Cooper Road
I'm starting to think that the military is working behind the scenes with all the information needed to get rid of all these people if Trump wins.

I think it's much more possible that the military takes over the government immediately after a Trump win and makes an example out of the Republican party.

Blue states contribute more to military bases and would be able to provide more soldiers.

These folks are stupid enough to think the military will just fall in line under Trump, but they also gotta worry about civilians knocking off politicians who need to do business in inner cities and minorities leading attacks on suburbs.
Basically America is done. We didn't make it 300 yrs and we will be geaux out like it's crush..the Roman's.

I'm just curious cause alot of brothers are in the military and I wanna know when shyt hit the fan do they think these brehs gonna gun down black americans...hell unless you special forces I don't think they have the balls to turn their guns on Americans.

Sure the National Guard will police and detain, and maybe even torture behind closed doors..but out right releases FMJs and tossing frags at us? Naw....

RickyDiBiase

The Sword of Jesus of Nazareth
Daps
Reppin
Cbus
Basically America is done. We didn't make it 300 yrs and we will be geaux out like it's crush..the Roman's.

I'm just curious cause alot of brothers are in the military and I wanna know when shyt hit the fan do they think these brehs gonna gun down black americans...hell unless you special forces I don't think they have the balls to turn their guns on Americans.

Sure the National Guard will police and detain, and maybe even torture behind closed doors..but out right releases FMJs and tossing frags at us? Naw....

Honestly, I can see the country breaking up at that point. It'd be for the better imo.

Sucks I live in Ohio, but whatever.

Robbie3000

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Wait till a Democrat becomes president again.

They gave Reagan the Line Item Veto and Clinton was the first to use it effectively.

Think politics goes only one way Republican brehs.

Unless they think that this will be the last election in america.

This current crop of Republicans is so shortsighted. Demographics favor Dems and will get worse for them and they want to increase the power of the presidency? Okay. Let’s go.

We just need to elect a progressive president who will take advantage of these powers and not limp dikked moderates scared of their own shadows. :dame:

Robbie3000

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NULL
We'll have elections again but they'll be rigged in their favor through the erosion of our voting rights. And just like in places like Hungary and Russia, one party rule with mock elections every so many years will become the norm. The Democratic party will be neutured so much that their only pathway will be via local elections.

2024 will be the last legit federal election folks. These people are telling us exactly what they're on and half of us aren't paying attention or think its games. It will not be games when they have control of the presidency, congress and the supreme court.

It will be hard to do that in the U.S because of the Federal system. Elections are run by the states and would require a Herculean conspiracy effort.

The courts is where they could rule as a minority party because ultimately they just need to control the Supreme Court.

But who knows what these devils are capable of. I think they would rather burn down this country rather than share it equally with minorities and white liberals