Conservative Cacs think they can get 30% of the Black vote

Matt504

YSL as a gang must end
Daps
Ideally yes

Based off of the previous pattern it will no doubt be lower than 30 percent, 20 percent and most likely 15 percent.

Based off of the polls it will be less than 10 percent.

But dont try to move goal posts. You said 30 percent of black men will vote for Trump

Stick by it

I am not moving goal posts, I'm seeking clarity on where you think the chips will fall. According to your logic, the ceiling should be 13% of Black men voting for Trump. I disagree

Unknown Poster

I had to do it to em.
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
SOHH Class of 2006
30% :mjlol:

I'll be shocked if it cracks 10.
This.
There is literally no evidence to suggest Trump could get more than 8% of the black vote total.
All of you saying that 30% of black people will vote for him or more black people will vote for him after he's displayed more explicit anti-black racism in the past 6 months than in the past three and a half years...what with him suggesting BLM protesters should be shot to death turning the RNC into a klan rally and using scare tactics to suburban housewives (aka white women) into voting for him by suggesting that black unciviilized animals will rape them and lower their property value.....are just as delusional as those cacs to suggest that black people will suddenly start voting for Trump after him and his administration has targeted us in so many negative ways.

TL/DR; fukk Trump and all of his supporters. Especially the black ones, goddamn c00ns.

Unknown Poster

I had to do it to em.
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
SOHH Class of 2006
I am not moving goal posts, I'm seeking clarity on where you think the chips will fall. According to your logic, the ceiling should be 13% of Black men voting for Trump. I disagree
Black men and black women aren't voting for this neo-nazi racist fake tan having Klansman...let's be real.
I've never met a black Trump supporter in my life. I only interact with them online. IRL, no black people I know fukk with Trump and think he's a racist.

Like these cacs really think we're dumb. They expect somebody to shout at us, belittle us, and disrespect us and then vote for them....the audacity and the nerve.
:scust:

diggy

Florida Man
Supporter
Daps
Im surprised he ain't roll them checks out yet, or maybe right before the voting date :jbhmm:

The Fukin Prophecy

RIP Champ
Daps
Delusional is putting this lightly...

They don't even want our vote, they want us not to vote...

All this race pandering they're doing is for those white suburban Obama voters that are undecided, they're trying to convince them to come over to their side...

CrimsonTider

Seduce & Scheme
WOAT
Daps
The Tim Scott speech was pretty good. Even don jr.’s was moving. Their speeches focused more on positivity with an uplifting vibe. Which was a good counter to the dnc disparaging tone. That strategy could’ve worked for the dnc during March-June.

Three months ago I would’ve said the odds of trump being re elected were below 40 but it’s more like 60 now.

Republicans were able to create a picture that Dems are holding people back from feeding their families with the shutdowns. Dems should be framing republicans as cold hearted killers with no care about family.

@Barnett114

YouMadd?

Chakra Daddy
Bushed
Daps
Reppin
California
Right now, Trump will win by a LANDSLIDE. Rioters are basically acting as interns for the Trump campaign at this point.