Prince.Skeletor

Don’t Be Like He-Man
Bushed
Daps
Reppin
Bucktown
it is possible but it won't happen
everyone hates trump yes however....
you think a single mother working 2 jobs living paycheck to paycheck with 3 kids ain't gonna vote for Trump if he promises UBI
or you think that blacks won't vote for him if he ends the drug war and legalizes weed

30% or even more is possible, it just won't happen because neither he nor Biden will want to promise those things

ColdSlither

Extensive Enterprises
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Elizabeth, NJ by way of East Orange
Trump 2020 Guide to Trolling Black Websites; Section 3.2:

When presented with facts of Trump' and the Republican Party's current and future damage to the black community claim black people were still:

1) Being killed by cops
2) Living under white supremacy
3) Experiencing racism

Before Trump anyway.

Follow up by implying that black people voting somehow supports said system of white supremacy. Assert that those who vote--particularly for a Democrat--are sellouts who support system of white supremacy, and are unknowingly denying the black community a black agenda by not allowing white people to decide elections.

Remember to always pivot back to the 1994 crime bill with as little historical context as possible as a straw man argument for why future Democrat Presidents are a threat to black people.

Avoid talking about Trump or the Republican party as much as possible. Instead blame Obama and Democrats as a whole for "not doing anything" with as little context as possible.

Remember to ALWAYS say that you ARE NOT voting for or supporting Donald Trump. Any mention of him, no matter how contextualized, is to be denied as "shilling for the DNC," obstructing reparations or a "black agenda," or "fearmongering" black people into voting without "making demands."

...In Section 3.3 we will discuss how to use Malcolm X quotes and the miscontextualized word of other civil rights leaders to further sway a potential voter into withdrawing.

Some folks are on that Clarence Thomas crap, and that for Blacks to achieve, things most be hard as a motherfukker for us. So if rights are taken away it's fine, because it'll make us work harder.

Swirv

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
The Tim Scott speech was pretty good. Even don jr.’s was moving. Their speeches focused more on positivity with an uplifting vibe. Which was a good counter to the dnc disparaging tone. That strategy could’ve worked for the dnc during March-June.

Three months ago I would’ve said the odds of trump being re elected were below 40 but it’s more like 60 now.

Republicans were able to create a picture that Dems are holding people back from feeding their families with the shutdowns. Dems should be framing republicans as cold hearted killers with no care about family.

satam55

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
DFW Metroplex

:yeshrug: I don't know what to think. If the Pandemic hadn't happen, I definitely think this would be the case. You've had posters on this very forum like @Matt504 who's been saying for the last couple years that he felt there would be record percentage of black folks who were going to vote for Trump in 2020.

@Matt504 You still feel that way?

Matt504

YSL as a gang must end
Daps

:yeshrug: I don't know what to think. If Pandemic hadn't happen, I definitely think this would be the case. You've had posters on this very forum like @Matt504 who's been saying for the last couple years that he felt there would be record percentage of black folks who were going to vote for Trump in 2020.

@Matt504 You still feel that way?

Yes.
:francis:

The Plug

plug couldnt trust you now u cant trust the plug
Daps
Why are they so thirsty for the blacc vote?

YouMadd?

Chakra Daddy
Bushed
Daps
Reppin
California
Why does this even matter outside of weird twitter giggles? Conservatives dont need the black vote, yet they still pander. That should tell you something. Dems dont do shyt for black folks while literally needing us to win every election.

Vilify

Superstar
Daps
Hate to say it but I believe they'll get a much higher percentage of the black vote than any other Republican in recent times. Not 30% though.