Karen and Kurt
Holding Vince up for 250k
Bash At The Beach 2000
Russo in general
Dixie Carter and the fukkery between them
GFW
His beef with Austin

a lot of fukkery I’d love to hear Jarrett talk about in long form

First episode is about the bolded. They touch a little bit about Russo in the first episode, but surprisingly the little effect Russo had on JJ's decision was WWE was busy rewriting noncompete contracts for writers due to him leaving and starting with WCW so quickly that they didn't pay much attention to when Jarrett's contract expired.

I need a 3hr Russo episode

Running around wit Kurt Angle wife episode

Last days of WCW episode

man of course a “Ask Jeff Jarrett” episode

Think this is the subject of the second episode

Jim Cornette

The Cult of Meat with Extra Cheese...
Daps
Reppin
Australia
Nah this Monty Brown episode pissing me off..

Conrad asks Jeff why it wasn't the right time to drop the belt to Monty when he was red hot, crowd loving him as a babyface with the pounce..
Jeff says "because who is he gonna face if we put the belt on him? Who are the heels?"..

nikka.. you're creative, create heels for your babyfaces pal. Man it's too much.. Jeff can't just admit he was trash and wanted to keep the belt on himself cos without it he was fukking useless and nobody gave a fukk about him if he didn't have the belt

I do like the Jarrett podcast the most outta Conrad's 17 pods .. only cos it's TNA and there's plenty of fukkkery that can't be covered by basically anybody else

But god damn.. I can see why his promotion never went to the next level with the way that he thinks :dead:

Silkk

Thats My Quarterback :to:
Daps
Nah this Monty Brown episode pissing me off..

Conrad asks Jeff why it wasn't the right time to drop the belt to Monty when he was red hot, crowd loving him as a babyface with the pounce..
Jeff says "because who is he gonna face if we put the belt on him? Who are the heels?"..

nikka.. you're creative, create heels for your babyfaces pal. Man it's too much.. Jeff can't just admit he was trash and wanted to keep the belt on himself cos without it he was fukking useless and nobody gave a fukk about him if he didn't have the belt

I do like the Jarrett podcast the most outta Conrad's 17 pods .. only cos it's TNA and there's plenty of fukkkery that can't be covered by basically anybody else

But god damn.. I can see why his promotion never went to the next level with the way that he thinks :dead:
Yeah…His excuses for Monty not getting the belt was BS when AJ & Rtruth had multiple title runs and Raven and Rhino got runs. There was numerous times to give him a run and they fukked it up.

Same as with Samoa Joe. Joe didn’t win the belt til 08 after he had lost ALL of the “it factor” he had in 05-06