Conrad Thompson presents "My World with Jeff Jarrett" podcast

Dusty Bake Activate

Fukk your corny debates
Daps
Watching all the failed ways JJ was pushed in WCW and WWE is just :snoop:

WCW tried to push him as a face against the NWO and he flopped. There was this Nitro episode where Flair came out and was strutting next to him in the ring and basically begging the crowd to fukk with JJ. It was pitiful. Then he slid down the card.

Then he came back to WWE and did that long ass filibuster shoot promo about being held down and the crowd was like :russell:

It was only a couple of months before he ditched that goofy ass Aztec warrior getup and was back to being Double J, opening Raw with “Tennessee Lee” as his manager doing another long ass boring promo and getting zero crowd reaction.

Brehcepticon

Adeptus Brehstartes
Supporter
Daps
Watching all the failed ways JJ was pushed in WCW and WWE is just :snoop:

WCW tried to push him as a face against the NWO and he flopped. There was this Nitro episode where Flair came out and was strutting next to him in the ring and basically begging the crowd to fukk with JJ. It was pitiful. Then he slid down the card.

Then he came back to WWE and did that long ass filibuster shoot promo about being held down and the crowd was like :russell:

It was only a couple of months before he ditched that goofy ass Aztec warrior getup and was back to being Double J, opening Raw with “Tennessee Lee” as his manager doing another long ass boring promo and getting zero crowd reaction.
:lolbron:

Damnshow

Veteran
Daps
Why? :why: Who the fukk wants a jeff jarrett podcast? :why: You really gotta be some hardcore wrestling fanatic to listen to a boring ass jeff jarrett podcast :bryan: He never did awesome matches, never cut a nice promo and he was burying talent in early TNA days. He's gonna be talking about his failed business ideas for hours? Everyone coming up with podcasts these days. It's getting corny.

Elim Garak

Veteran
Daps
Why? :why: Who the fukk wants a jeff jarrett podcast? :why: You really gotta be some hardcore wrestling fanatic to listen to a boring ass jeff jarrett podcast :bryan: He never did awesome matches, never cut a nice promo and he was burying talent in early TNA days. He's gonna be talking about his failed business ideas for hours? Everyone coming up with podcasts these days. It's getting corny.
Believe me it's just as boring as you would expect :russ: and I agree. Only time he was entering is when he was beating up females.

Flex Luger

Job Is Finished
Daps
1508741036173.gif

But seriously I always thought he was a decent hand in the ring that should’ve stayed in the mid-card. Never saw him as a main event we like Russo did.

Last edited:

John Reena

Superstar
Daps
I need a 3hr Russo episode

Running around wit Kurt Angle wife episode

Last days of WCW episode

man of course a “Ask Jeff Jarrett” episode

DanielAlfredsson

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NULL
I listened to the first one and it was a solid listen. He added some new details to the story and he was very forecoming about $ which so many of the other guys don't specifics about.