Congresswoman claims to be Jewish, revealed to be granddaughter of Nazi - report

Daps
Latin America loved the Nazis. They believed in that shyt more than the average German did.

Never trust Spanish/Portuguese people especially if they got a lot of Italian and German in em. They wanted to whiten themselves as much as possible.

Blanqueamiento was/is "a thing."

One thing I give Black folks credit for. We might try to copy other groups from a financial standpoint but we never wanted to erase our Blackness.....and that's living as a minority in a society that has tried for 400 years to make us do that.

The dark whites (Spanish/Portuguese/Italian) have some DEEEEEEP self hatred that they mask as pride. Not saying Northern Euro whites are "better" but their bullshyt comes from self pride not self hate

Mr Bubbles

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Los Angeles
That’s all nikkas think about.:snoop:
Bruh, you are making this out to be more than it is. I didn't say I'd marry her. I didn't say I'd take her to dinner. I didn't even say I'd open the door for her. I didn't say I'd go downstairs and get her a drink of water in the middle of the night. I didn't say I'd give her a roll of toilet paper if she was caught in the bathroom without it. I said that in a vacuum, based on her looks I'd give her 3 and a half minutes of average sex. fukk.

ORDER_66

The Fire Rises 2023
Bushed
Daps
Reppin
Queens,NY
:russ: How the hell do you get exposed for not being a fake jew (Ashkenazi)? Her grandfather was German as hell.
That fools name was Heinrich Mayerhofer! Hilarious!

Alot of Germans was JEWISH too... That's what she probably thought...:mjlol: they lied to her...:dead:

Baka's Weird Case

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Goon Squad - Catset
Why the fukk do these people keep lying about being Jewish :what:???
its an easy way to falsely claim some kind of history of oppression and “minority identity” that is acceptable for conservative americans

like this girl is mexican so if she talked about white americans being racist against them thats not gonna go over well with republicans.

and she gets the clout where people will assume her ancestors suffered in the Holocaust

Sway

Banned
Daps
Bruh, you are making this out to be more than it is. I didn't say I'd marry her. I didn't say I'd take her to dinner. I didn't even say I'd open the door for her. I didn't say I'd go downstairs and get her a drink of water in the middle of the night. I didn't say I'd give her a roll of toilet paper if she was caught in the bathroom without it. I said that in a vacuum, based on her looks I'd give her 3 and a half minutes of average sex. fukk.
Mhm, sure. :unimpressed:

Low End Derrick

Veteran
Bushed
Daps
Latin America loved the Nazis. They believed in that shyt more than the average German did.

Never trust Spanish/Portuguese people especially if they got a lot of Italian and German in em. They wanted to whiten themselves as much as possible.

Blanqueamiento was/is "a thing."

One thing I give Black folks credit for. We might try to copy other groups from a financial standpoint but we never wanted to erase our Blackness.....and that's living as a minority in a society that has tried for 400 years to make us do that.

The dark whites (Spanish/Portuguese/Italian) have some DEEEEEEP self hatred that they mask as pride. Not saying Northern Euro whites are "better" but their bullshyt comes from self pride not self hate

confused-gif-2.gif