Congresswoman claims to be Jewish, revealed to be granddaughter of Nazi - report

Daps
“The Washington Post reported that Luna, who is now considered the first Mexican American woman to represent Florida in Congress, at one time described herself as Middle Eastern, Jewish or Eastern European.”

Believe “exoticals”, brehs.
Bytch is literally "the flavor of the month"
:mjlol:

richaveli83

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
Dallas, Texas but living in Houston, Texas
Home break-in
Edit
Luna said in 2019 that she suffered from "enduring trauma" after experiencing a "home invasion" by her landlord at 4:00 a.m. while stationed at Whiteman Air Force Base: "Had my friend Jeremy not been there to protect me, I'm pretty sure I wouldn’t be standing right here in front of you guys right now." Luna's roommate said that she did not remember such an incident. Instead, the roommate recalled a daytime break-in when Luna was not home. A Warrensburg Police Department report described the July 2010 incident as a "burglary not in progress". The report states that Luna and her roommate had reported to their landlord that the home's rear door had repeatedly been left open, so the landlord installed new locks, deadbolts and latches, but the problem persisted. Police records indicate that no suspect was arrested or charged in the case.[23][24][25][26]

Jewish heritage
Edit
Luna has said she was raised as a Messianic Jew by her father and that "I am also a small fraction Ashkenazi".[27][28] But members of her extended family have said her father was Catholic, and her mother said her father was a "Christian that embraced the Messianic faith" after getting clean from drug addiction. Her grandfather, Heinrich Mayerhofer, identified as Catholic when he immigrated to Canada in 1954.[23]

Heinrich's relatives have said that Heinrich served in the Wehrmacht, the armed forces of Nazi Germany in the 1940s; Luna's uncle Edward Mayerhofer provided a photo of Heinrich in a military uniform which the Simon Wiesenthal Center described as consistent with a Wehrmacht uniform. Luna filed a stalking injunction request against Edward Mayerhofer in 2020 after he questioned her biography on social media, while retorting that her maternal great-grandfathers Antonio Luna and William Todd served during World War II for the Allied Powers.[23]

She identified herself as "White, not of Hispanic origin" when she registered to vote in Okaloosa County, Florida, in 2015, but updated her registration to Hispanic in 2019.[23]

I'll reiterate, republicans love electing grifters! :dead:

Fill Collins

I like the one that says shum pulp
Daps
Jewish, Nazi, tomato, to-mahto

I'd tear those nazi guts up.
I'd put sumn in her basket :mjlit:

easter_eggs_hitler_1945.jpg