CONFIRMED: KD got Harden To Leave Houston and Come To Brooklyn

Professor Emeritus

Veteran
Poster of the Year
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
the ether
What about what LeBron did in 2019 with AD? Once it again it was him setting the precedent.
You moved the goalposts there with the quickness. We weren't talking about AD, I was talking about 2010 when everyone got on LeBron ass for talking to other guys about where they wanted to go in free agency. Is this the sort of shyt where you claim it's illegal when Bron does it but justify it when anyone else does it?

And pretending Bron was always the first player to do something that has happened repeatedly in NBA history over decades is a fascinating Coli narrative. :russ:

Point me to the story where LeBron and AD met and discussed forcing New Orleans to make a trade? The Pelicans didn't even make the trade until the offseason when Lakers got the #4 pick and agreed to give New Orleans a massive haul. Meanwhile Houston dumped Harden for loose change cause he was tanking the season and the article has Harden and KD literally having discussions to agree to make that happen. Once again, y'all are taking an actual series of events that happened in real life and justifying it with fantasy hypothetical assumptions you just "assume" must be true.

Edub

Veteran
Daps
What about what LeBron did in 2019 with AD? Once it again it was him setting the precedent.
Foh.... Bron set a precedent wit KD when KD already did the shyt in GS....seriously foh

JerseyFinest!

All Star
Daps
Reppin
Trenton, New Jerz
This ultimately goes back to why KD even left OKC for GSW.

He feels he’s better then Bron and the only way to get in the the discussion ultimately is to have more rings. Once Bron laid the foundation..this will now be the norm among superstars.

Reason why it’s laughable to compare any of these dudes to Mike, and as a Knicks fan I hated dude.