Condola Rashad Gets Engaged(Ahmad And Phylicia Daughter)

⠝⠕⠏⠑

Veteran
Daps
Can't yall fsggots post famous black people engaged to other black people and not substandard cacs??

IS THAT TOO HARD TO ASK?? Somehow I BELEIVE YALL fakkitS SKIP OVER THE BLACK COUPLES JUST TO POST THESE WENCHES.

Y'all just surfing for that ir shyt and never post black couples.
Was gonna be my question too. Why is it only newsworthy if it's to a white person?

Talk about pushing agendas.
Meanwhile at the blk LOVE ranch...
They got engaged and make a really cute couple as well

TMNT4000

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Miami Gardens/North Miami

PeridotPuss

Levels on levels on levels ahead
Supporter
Daps
I guess you're gonna just skip over the part where ol girl denied being married :stopitslime:

When will females hold themselves or other females accountable :mindblown:

If your husband was online choppin it up with a female and planning a trip with her overseas to fukk, denied even being married and then was even negotiating a price, ultimately who's fault would it be?

Your husbands?

Or a random message board? :beli:

*waits to see how you're gonna spin this one* :mjlol:

:hubie: she did it to herself but yall nikkas ARE in fact glossing over the fact that coli nikkas running up on folks that aren't even members with some aha! Caught ya! bullshyt for e-giggles

fukkkery is fukkkery but let's not act like that black couple prob going through some pretty tense shyt rn over a messageboard set up:dame: that at the end of the day was unnecessary :hubie: fair is fair

PeridotPuss

Levels on levels on levels ahead
Supporter
Daps
she ruined her relationship, stop.

:gucci: how you tell me not to quote you no more....but you keep quoting me instead?

You need to man up and take the "don't quote me no more" back :mjgrin: you clearly like talking to me breh