Concord (PS5/PC, 2024, Firewalk) (August 23rd, 2024) (Open Beta July 18-21)

Gizmo_Duck

blathering blatherskite!
Daps
Reppin
Duckburg, NY
It’s funny cause if you survey the people on this forum the top 10 games people play on these consoles ISNT what WE want. None of yall like overwatch but suddenly overwatch is the shyt and can’t be beaten, it’s just that good. At the same time most of yall are hyped for a marvel game that is directly stealing everything from overwatch, including the special abilities lol

30+ cacs have been bombing on overwatch and the type of characters in that game for almost a decade now.

Outside of call of duty no one here even talks about any of these big multiplayer games and yet these are the games making the most money. Just be honest and say yall aren’t really the target market for this type of game and when i say yall im including myself

Last edited:

itsyoung!!

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
Bay Area
What a very interesting :mjpls: twitter account you are following there.

What is his opinion on all the non-white characters in the game I wonder. :mjpls::mjpls::mjpls:
@The Mad Titan sure does love citing sketchy accounts/sources. :mjpls:
Oh look 2 bussy chasers in here pretending to not know how twitter works to discredit @The Mad Titan valid post.

You 2 constantly do this like this bytches you truly are. Typing away deep in the closet, pretending to be dumb about algorithms.

That tweet has 30k liies and near 2k comments. If concord was trending on twitter and you clicked on the trending topic, more than likely a tweet like that would be near the top. Regardless of what other content that account might post.

I doubt @The Mad Titan even looked at the rest of that accounts tweets and just reposted that trending tweet.

You know who did go through that account tweets though? You 2 weirdos

Last edited:

itsyoung!!

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
Bay Area
It’s funny cause if you survey the people on this forum the top 10 games people play on these consoles ISNT what WE want. None of yall like overwatch but suddenly overwatch is the shyt and can’t be beaten, it’s just that good. At the same time most of yall are hyped for a marvel game that is directly stealing everything from overwatch, including the special abilities lol

30+ cacs have been bombing on overwatch and the type of characters in that game for almost a decade now.

Outside of call of duty no one here even talks about any of these big multiplayer games and yet these are the games making the most money. Just be honest and say yall aren’t really the target market for this type of game and when i say yall im including myself
What the fukk are you talking about? Overwatch 1 thread is probably top 5 most popular thread on this sub forum. No one here was hating overwatch 1 when it dropped.

You werent even a poster here when Overwatch 1 dropped, you was too busy posting on NeoGAF at the time :mjpls: :dame: so how would you know how this forum felt when Overwatch came out?

Overwatch 2 is ass. Thats why no one discusses it. And it flopped.

MeachTheMonster

YourFriendlyHoodMonster
Daps
Reppin
Tha Land

Reality is very far from the discourse on this forum.

Crazy to see you finally admit it when sony got some non movie games in the works :wow:

Pull Up the Roots

I have a good time when I go out of my mind..
Daps
Reppin
Detroit
Oh look 2 bussy chasers in here pretending to not know how twitter works to discredit @The Mad Titan valid post.

You 2 constantly do this like this bytches you truly are. Typing away deep in the closet, pretending to be dumb about algorithms.

That tweet has 30k liies and near 2k comments. If concord was trending on twitter and you clicked on the trending topic, more than likely a tweet like that would be near the top. Regardless of what other content an account my post.

I doubt @The Mad Titan even looked at the rest of that accounts tweets and just reposted that trending tweet.

You know who did go through that account tweets though? You 2 weirdos
You have pages of posts talking about 'bussy,' but you keep insinuating that other people are gay. You're either deep in the closet and this is how your confusion manifests, or you're just a bigoted piece of shyt. Probably both. Either way, stop quoting me, you weirdo.

itsyoung!!

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
Bay Area
You have pages of posts talking about 'bussy,' but you keep insinuating that other people are gay. You're either deep in the closet and this is how your confusion manifests, or you're just a bigoted piece of shyt. Probably both. Either way, stop quoting me, you weirdo.
Again you in here acting like a retard not knowing how something works. In this case the search history. Or maybe its not an act and you really are this dumb?

If I call you a bussy chaser 15 times, theres 1 page now

If I call you it 30 times, hey we at 2 pages now

I see why you attracted to this game, you probably cant wait to hop in them custom lobbies as it/they pronouns :dame:

This game about to have the sassiest voice coms in gaming history, so of course you cheer leading it :dame:

Animal House

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Sony struck gold with Helldivers but that was to be expected at least to me. But this one…. I don’t know, a hero shooter? They should’ve made this like LFD or single player.

I know I won’t be copping

Grand Conde

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Wild how people can dismiss a game they haven't played and the gameplay for which has barely been described in detail.

Deus

I'm the REAL Zucotti Manicotti
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Kingsbridge
The people that typically play these kind of game don’t care about shyt like that. Overwatch is all about that shyt
Definitely but even overwatch doesnt have pronouns in the select screen.

Market is saturated. Pay $70 for 5v5 and weekly CGI movies? It's a hard ask. I'll be playing Astro Bot.

Waldo Geraldo Faldo

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
The Cloud
Definitely but even overwatch doesnt have pronouns in the select screen.

Market is saturated. Pay $70 for 5v5 and weekly CGI movies? It's a hard ask. I'll be playing Astro Bot.
I highly doubt this game will be $70. I can’t recall any PlayStation PvP only game ever being full priced.