Concord (PS5/PC, 2024, Firewalk) (August 23rd, 2024) (Open Beta July 18-21)

Grand Conde

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
A few impressions:

(a) It plays nothing like Overwatch.

(b) Shooting is a little rough on controller, definitely a game for kbm.

(c) Haymar has a very solid kit.

Instant Classic

All Star
Supporter
Daps
its not worth playing on console if they don’t turn off cross play
I think this part is tricky because unsure if its do to beta not being as open on PC, but concurrent users seem low on steam. I think it might be one of those games where they force crossplay due to low PC numbers. Some games end up doing that and it doesn't create the best experience for many

Gizmo_Duck

blathering blatherskite!
Daps
Reppin
Duckburg, NY
I think this part is tricky because unsure if its do to beta not being as open on PC, but concurrent users seem low on steam. I think it might be one of those games where they force crossplay due to low PC numbers. Some games end up doing that and it doesn't create the best experience for many

It’s either they allow optional crossplay or they give a more generous aim assist for console players. People are getting destroyed by M&K users

rabbid

Superstar
Daps
Haymar Braxton the best character in the game.. these arrows gonna sing a lullaby everytime :demonic:

After using all the characters once or twice.. this is fun. Quick matchmaking.. Some of the characters could be more viable. & they gotta fix the drop out but that's probably a beta thing. Would I buy it? I think so honestly. I mean I bought helldivers and this is more fun to me. That opening cutscene looked real as hell on some Stargate type ish. Need to see how them numbers looking cause it being dead on arrival is the only thing stopping me.

The G.O.D II

A ha ha
Supporter
Daps
Played a little bit. Gameplay is a lot better than it looks. It doesn’t reinvent the wheel or change anything about hero shooters. It’s surprisingly deep. Reminds me of a more polished version of paladins than Overwatch. I don’t think this will be a surprise smash but it will have a niche audience

Waldo Geraldo Faldo

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
The Cloud
Haymar got that wombo combo kit down to a tee.

Folks had the nerve to say these characters looks generic. Everybody in the game swagged the fukk out.

Bazz with the Afro puffs.
Vale with the braids.
Daw with the hair and coat.
Jabali the best dress breh in the galaxy
Kyps with the suit and tie
It-Z got her nails done up
Even Duchess old ass swagger out with cape like James Brown

Last edited:

Marks

as a mountain
Daps
Haymar got that wombo combo kit down to a tee.

Folks had the nerve to say these characters looks generic. Everybody in the game swagged the fukk out.

Bazz with the Afro puffs.
Vale with the braids.
Daw with the hair and coat.
Jabali the best dress breh in the galaxy
Kyps with the suit and tie
It-Z got her nails done up
Even Duchess old ass swagger out with cape like James Brown
Ppl hating because its not a bunch of bad ass rough looking white dudes.