Complex top 25 rappers under 25

Daniel

Rookie
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Who the fukk is Wiki? And this arab-jew thingy. Lamar should have been number one. And Diggy doesn't belong in hiphop at all.

Mask and Da Glock

Posting From Rehab
Daps
Wiki is the homie and he's half purto rican so that shyt sliding unless u wanna go at fatjoe for sayin nikka too, plus he's middleclass kid that can rap that's why he on the list

Gonna be honest I was hating, you cool with him? I watched some other shyt seems like a grimy ass kid must be out of breathe quick rapping like that. Still don't understand why he's on this list though there's a million kids with ill videos that can rap.

mortuus est

Veteran
Daps
Gonna be honest I was hating, you cool with him? I watched some other shyt seems like a grimy ass kid must be out of breathe quick rapping like that. Still don't understand why he's on this list though there's a million kids with ill videos that can rap.

thats kool brah, im safe with the crew, they put on good shows and got fantastic beats, you dont think wiki got bars?

NovelThug

Rookie
Daps
Reppin
NULL
I never click thru Complex lists. Takes too long. Just give me one page with a link to everything man!

Danie84

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
I didn't read the lsit. I hate how Complex set their articles up.

Fashawn better be on it? :wtb: