Complex top 25 rappers under 25

Harry B

Superstar
Daps
Good list, Kendrick should be #2 and Krit top 5.. Besides that I could co-sign most cats besides the two broads.

Did I miss Waka Flocka flame? Not a fan but he is is the forefather of rappers like Chief Keef and straight bombs on rappers like Iggy Azelea.

Edit: Flocka turned 26 2 weeks ago lol.

Da Jungles

CBALL
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
MUSIC
Honestly, I haven't heard a project from a lot of the folks on there so I won't even say the list is wack. shyt I REALLY won't say it's wack just because I haven't heard of some the people either.

DeVanteSwing

Flop Champion
Daps
swear to god complex be doin these lame ass lists on purpose. stop clickin on their site

mortuus est

Veteran
Daps
Creative Control - Wiki "Wikispeaks" - YouTube

Why does this white kid say n*gga, and why is creative control okay with that? And how much money did his mommy have to pay to get him on this list, I've never heard of him and I just left manhattan and I'm on the internet entirely too much. Why am I so mad for?

Wiki is the homie and he's half purto rican so that shyt sliding unless u wanna go at fatjoe for sayin nikka too, plus he's middleclass kid that can rap that's why he on the list

Daps
The 25 Best Rappers 25 And Under | Complex

Ab-soul should be much higher on this list

and ASAP Rocky at 2??:childplease: And I like dudes music

I guess #1 was given off popularity

They put him on the cover. Of course theyre going to ride his wee wee. That nikka is wack though. LLA was solid but everything he dropped after has been straight kaka. The fact Kendrick is not number 1 confirms as to why I dont read or visit Complex anymore. Theyre a site dedicate to lames. Thats why fukking Mac MIller is 7 Wiz is 5 and ASAP bumass is above Kendrick.

Fmju

Fixture
Daps
Reppin
PG
I stopped reading after Tyga& fukkING SORRY ASS SPACE GHOST PURP were placed above Ab-soul.

:snoop: these nikkas should get fined for that shyt