#COMPETE

hood b. goode

shytposter
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
ProSports: NOLA. College: UMich. Europe: Arsenal
'ey, you're the most important man in this thread. What type of aesthetics are you going for?

If you're just tryna be cut up, keep doing hiit with your diet. Just make sure your diet is maintainable. I know you're well aware of that but I figured I'd just reinforce it for ya.

And yeah lifting is important to maintain your lean muscle mass but honestly I think hiit cardio and diet is more important for you at this point especially given your estimated body fat right now. Once you get to 15% body fat we'll adjust your plan and prioritize weights in the mix bcuz your body will have adjusted by then and you'll probably hit a plateau.

Also get yourself some good fat calipers

my bad just seeing this

Just trying to be lean first and msucular second. Im not too fussed about being massive, muscle wise. Its easier to stand out by being lean than anything else.

I agree HIIT cardio and diet are the big takeaways. I'll then get to more traditional bulking and cutting cycles when I'm bouncing between 10% bf and 15%

XxBboyxX

Banned
Daps
my bad just seeing this

Just trying to be lean first and msucular second. Im not too fussed about being massive, muscle wise. Its easier to stand out by being lean than anything else.

I agree HIIT cardio and diet are the big takeaways. I'll then get to more traditional bulking and cutting cycles when I'm bouncing between 10% bf and 15%
Strength training will help u out better then cardio breh. During the exercise, cardio burns more calories but overall strength training burns more calories in the longs run. You'll see better and faster results doing both

hood b. goode

shytposter
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Two recent workouts, 11/19 (lifting) and 11/21 (hiit cardio)

• Only 1 recent cheat day above calorie goals. Should be 0 though.
  • Not necessarily IF every day, i got handed a breakfast taco yest for example....but what matters is that im staying at 1800 calories a day or below.
  • Below 200 lbs for the first time in probably a couple years. 198 now.
  • Squat 225 lb, bench 170 lb, deadlift 225
  • Focusing on getting those #s up

:salute: to all the posts of support in her3. Got me feeling like i can do this.

hood b. goode

shytposter
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
have to apologize for not updating in the past week

From time to time, I think you're going to see this for me. There are periods when I fall off the bandwagon. so, its going to be a struggle.

I was traveling out of the city last weekend, and you know how it is when you're eating junk food when hanging out with friends. Drinking too much as well. I'll be conscious to cut both of those things down. Because the extra calories are things that I don't need.

But there is some good news period for the first time in many years, I'm below 200 pounds. About 25% body fat. I'm going to focus more heavily on high intensity interval training at least until I can shave off an additional 10% body fat. It's not that hard to do, I just need to drink lots of water, coffee, and keep the hunger cravings to a minimum. I'll also try to keep my metabolism as high as possible along the way.

So, let's pick up where we left off. The good thing is I did go to the gym several times during this week away, however I didn't record a lot of the work that I was doing, just something that also fixed moving forward.

hood b. goode

shytposter
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
also i was @ the club last night and ran into a chick who is my friends ex. Used to hang out heavy with her through my friend, you know the deal. That was a few months back.

Well i said hello, just meant to keep it movin really. But she was too stunned to even recognize me @ first, went on and on about "how much weight I lost"

Feels good:ehh: Lets drop down to 15% now

Last edited:

Dreamzeedream

Banned
Daps
Reppin
NULL
also i was @ the club last night and ran into a chick who is my friends ex. Used to hang out heavy with her through my friend, you know the deal. That was a few months back.

Well i said hello, just meant to keep it movin really. But she was too stunned to even recognize me @ first, went on and on about "how much weight I lost"

Feels good:ehh: Lets drop down to 15% now
B4 and Current pic's?

hood b. goode

shytposter
Supporter
Daps
Reppin

Wildin

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
I'm about to start taking those for added motivation. Thanks for reminding me. I'll feature those from now on.

No goal weight really, I only have a goal bf of 15% that i'd like to hit. Im guessing ill end up around the 180s.

At 5'7 15% be will be a lot less than 180. 180 is stacked and heavy for 5'7. Guys like manny Pacquiao and floyd are around 5'7 and although they look small they have muscle mass and at I their highest they been less than 155. Conor MacGregor is 5'9 fighting at roughly 170.....and he's cut...a little more mass than he is used to but at 5'7 180 your talking some serious serious muscle mass like bodybuilding

hood b. goode

shytposter
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Kind of fell off the map - I hand't worked out for a couple weeks before getting back into the swing of things this week.

My stats are still the same - just a bit under 200, on that starting strength, and focusing on cutting fat above all else. I'll be posting my workout stats soon enough. Going to commit to detailing workout progress on a weekly basis - feel free to neg if I dont :troll: