Compared to white women the average 22 year old Black woman is Ratchet- @kingofnyc

SnugglesDaBear

Superstar
Daps
shut the fck up, he said nothing wrong.

at 22 black girls are still on that ratchet shyt, and will refer to themselves as bytches and let you call/treat them as such.

white girls are still under heavy parential influences at that age, and their ratchetness extends only to breaking curfews and smoking with brad.

the average black 22yo girl will light your life up like a disco ball.

giphy.gif

coli make threads about black girls wanting thugs all the time, white girls dont want something that unstable just perhaps naughtyish depending on their maturity.

OP is a brothazay type dude, just thread after thread of questions a healthy life should never have made you ask. sad shyt.
Worst post in the history of this site. I can't stand you lame incels.

philmonroe

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
The 215
thread is hilarious

like I wrote before, dudes have a racial/ethnic pride switch

AC380V-3-7KW-Cutting-Machine-On-Off-Push-Button-Switch-230B3.jpg

they turn it on and off depending on the thread they are in

confused individuals
What else did you expect in this online fugazy world? One thread cats as a collective like stop the dumb shyt next thread cats as a collective co signing the fukk shyt.

Cheese McNair

Bought it this morning, drive it like I stole it
Daps
How do you figure?

My bad, I never answered this. I based my opinion on what I’ve seen while looking for chicks with less than 10K followers. I don’t have any numbers for you but it seems like black women have 2-3 bikini photos(and a lot of the time the pics be modest) and white women have at least 10 bikini photos and they love showing ass. White women also seem to post more on IG. Black women I found will have like 10 photos total while white women have 100 or so

Malcolmxxx_23

Let's go panthers
Supporter
Daps
Cac women have the highest tier of PR. Plenty of frumpy, flat bodied, average in the face college cacettes from southern states walking around with 100 bodies by 21.
As someone who lives in cacanada

100 percent correct

Half of them fall of by 25
Average Cac chick got like 10 bodies before 20

:scust: