Company may have found the cure for aging. Currently doing trials including a 12 year old dog with terminal cancer that seemingly recovered

Capitol

Did this work
Daps
In a world with relatively no fear of dying outside of accidents, you will get people that start to do really bazaar things.

You're gonna be like wtf at this analogy, but what do people do that play Grand Theft Auto after they completed all the missions. When you're stuck in a sandbox with nothing else to do, things can get rather antisocial.

Meaning for me comes in the form of knowledge, new experiences, and empowering my immediate circle. I'm relatively well adjusted if I'm speaking for myself, but if there's nothing new to experience or no one to help, and we can't get off this planet...what's next?

Behavioral sink, that's what.
I mean there are other planets, galaxies, dimensions, and even the ocean we haven't fully explored. It's like the longer you live the more DLC gets released :banderas:

Vandelay

Waxing Intellectual
Daps
Reppin
Phi Chi Connection
I mean there are other planets, galaxies, dimensions, and even the ocean we haven't fully explored. It's like the longer you live the more DLC gets released :banderas:
Which would be great, but do you think Elon Musk, Mark Zuckerberg, and about 15 other people I can name are going to share that with you for free?

Humans like forced inequality; if nothing else, we like to "stunt". What's more, I think a smaller segment of us want to watch the world burn.

Let me shut up, because I sound like a doom and gloom guy...I'm not lol...I just know and want to be proved wrong about human behavior.

MoshpitMazi

Moshpit Gxng/ Anti Fash
Daps
Reppin
Stone Mountain GA
This won’t end well. The life cycle is what it is. Upsetting that might create a butterfly effect that fukks up the ecosystems equilibrium.

Ecosystem already been fukked for millennia jus worry about getting yours
What meaning do you think life had now ?
The bag ,family , meaningful wet pwssy to dive into.

That's all I care about :manny:

cyndaquil

Lv 100 Bold natured
Daps
Reppin
JOHTO REGION
Human beings arent dogs, you can reverse aging process which is nature itself, the important thing is lifestyle via food and diet and exercise not drugs or pills to try to stop the natural aging process
Food and diet and exercise will extend your life by preventing obesity related causes of death. The anti-aging here will more so prevent age related deterioration so you'll look and feel younger than your actual biological age. You know how your knees cackle pop or you get a little more inflammation after exercise vs when you were 19? Yeah this would extend youth. Which is a good thing because it will undoubtedly increase quality of life for many many people.