Company may have found the cure for aging. Currently doing trials including a 12 year old dog with terminal cancer that seemingly recovered

Roger king

Superstar
Daps
Human beings arent dogs, you can reverse aging process which is nature itself, the important thing is lifestyle via food and diet and exercise not drugs or pills to try to stop the natural aging process

RehReh

đź–¤GhettoEmpressđź–¤
Bushed
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
UK
Gona be walking around looking like Mr burns?

If it helps cure cancer tho...

fact

Fukk you thought it was?
Daps
Reppin
How you gonna ROFL with a hollow back?
On one hand, I agree this stuff is weird asf, but on the other hand, technology advances, medicine advancing, things evolve just like humans evolve, on top of all of it, as I get older, my mortality begins looming larger and larger. I won’t take anything away from folks that say “it’s just part of the process” or “I’m not afraid of death”, well, I’m scared asf of death, and I’m not gonna pretend I’m not, even though I’m sure that all of this stuff is either past my lifetime, or too expensive to be available to the “masses”.

Batsute

The Lion Choker
Daps
Reppin
#Hololive
Human beings arent dogs, you can reverse aging process which is nature itself, the important thing is lifestyle via food and diet and exercise not drugs or pills to try to stop the natural aging process

You can literally reverse it. This is science, aging happens in humans because those telomeres get worn down. The post mentions how the telomeres are being replenished aka repairing the human.

That 40 yo billionaire has the heart of a 37 yo and the lungs of a 18yo. Is that nature?

Vandelay

Waxing Intellectual
Daps
Reppin
Phi Chi Connection
They aren't, but aging is really just errors in mitosis becoming less accurate over time. We're obviously not biologically the same as dogs, but cell division and replication is the same in all living organisms. If they can minimize or reverse the errors in mitosis, you theoretically could reverse aging.

Interesting shyt. However, I fear what comes if we eliminate aging. Life theoretically has no meaning or we have to define meaning if there is no end to it, so the sheer debauchery and nihilism that may emerge is scary.

President Sakora

Supporter
Daps
oh so the black doctor who developed a age reversal pill happens to die just before it starts human trials?:francis:

oh and look who his partner is :damn: