Common "Be" Appreciation thread!

The Guru

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NULL
To me one of the last "complete" projects. I remember two years ago i had the whole album on repeat while renovating my mother's house. Wasn't tired once.

Jean toomer

Superstar
Daps
Common got one of the goat catalogs. Aside from a few albums though. I'm in the minority here. I actually like Electric Circus.
Same here. Mans was expanding his horizons and was hypnotized by a voodoo princess with a fat ass. Some dope tracks on circus...then again I like stuff from Led Zeppelin to Kraftwerk to Biggie.
if it’s good it’s good.
Like Water... is his best work for me. Bilal with the vocals.
:blessed:

Abstract83

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Jersey
Same here. Mans was expanding his horizons and was hypnotized by a voodoo princess with a fat ass. Some dope tracks on circus...then again I like stuff from Led Zeppelin to Kraftwerk to Biggie.
if it’s good it’s good.
Like Water... is his best work for me. Bilal with the vocals.
:blessed:
Word. Common has a really good catalog of music. Badu definitely be hypnotizing dudes. Props bro

Jasmine20

#GMB
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NYC
Idk how I missed this thread. I love this album sooo much. Common is one of my favorite rappers and Kanye did his thing on this album!

i was just thinking of my favorite feel good albums, be is up there.

I freaking love "Be." I use the instrumental as my ringtone. Its one of the best beats ever made :wow:

MajesticLion

Veteran
Daps
The intro bass chords to this had me in the mindspace of Don't Sweat The Technique...and had me amped because that's some biiiiiig shoes to fill and I know that Common has the ability to do just that. Great song.

Deflatedhoopdreams

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
The Rucker
Idk how I missed this thread. I love this album sooo much. Common is one of my favorite rappers and Kanye did his thing on this album!

I freaking love "Be." I use the instrumental as my ringtone. Its one of the best beats ever made :wow:

:russ: I had that song as a ringtone on my Sprint flip phone(first camera phone I ever had) back in 2005.