Commercial AirPlanes Were Recently Spotted In The Sky Not Moving

Orbital-Fetus

cross that bridge
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Humanity
This is as bad as brehs believing that escaping Afghans climbed onto the wing of a military plane and rode it all the way to the US and as the plane was landing, they knew it would be bumpy so they jumped from the plane and ducked and rolled and began their new lives in America.

Peak Fetus... :blessed:

Daps
so... I was at the airport yesterday and as we were driving up, brehs, we saw a plane not moving in the sky. :dahell:

I just happened to look up and see it and I hit the :dwillhuh:

I was frozen just staring at it until my OG who was in the car with me was like "that plane ain't moving! :wtf:"

That kinda snapped me out of it, and then I grabbed my phone to record it but :snoop: I was trying not to take my eyes off of it while at the same time hitting the record button. And when I looked at my phone after it started moving again, I hadn't even hit the record button.

Had me like :dahell: cause I remembered this thread and I made fun of idiots who were believing this mess, but I legit saw it. I know there's a scientific explanation for it, but to actually be on the ground witnessing it was insane.

My explanation for it is that the plane was turning and from the angle it was visible to me from where I was on the ground, it produced the "not moving" phenomenon.

At least, that's what I hope it was. :dahell: :lupe:

I will NEVER make fun of people for not recording UFO's or other crazy events again, because I know folks are gonna make fun of me for not having a video, but it was just so insane that I was literally frozen staring at it. The last thing that pops into your head is recording something when you see something that looks like it's defying the laws of physics right before your very eyes.

I was in literal shock.

The Wolf Among You

Superstar
Daps
The stupidity by itself is annoying, but the tinge of self-awareness to add the creepy music to further manipulate the viewer pisses me off.:snoop:
Dumb enough to believe the shyt, but smart enough to play on people’s emotions.
I hate people.:mjlol:

Sir Richard Spirit

Superstar
Daps
People so phony. Of course y’all are experts in plane designs and weather patterns.

I’ve flown a bunch of times and been to airports in a bunch of cities. Never seen a plane do what these planes are doing. Of course y’all have tho and have all answers of why it happened.

Btw, I’m not saying anything these people are right, I’m just shocked y’all are the experts.