Commercial AirPlanes Were Recently Spotted In The Sky Not Moving

staticshock

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
Atlanta
I’ve been alive for over 40 years, seeing planes fly overhead, low altitudes, high altitudes, been inside of planes flying over peoples’ heads… I know what it looks like when a commercial airplane, at that low of an altitude, flies over you. That plane wasn’t moving, at all.

The second vid(plane with the banner), didn’t appear to be moving either. I’ve seen countless planes with banners fly overhead and you can clearly see that they are in motion, no matter the speed or altitude.

Bruh you’ve never seen or been on a plane that’s been still?! :dahell:

Some of y’all have to be trolling. Planes do this to wait for runways to open up. Planes have been had the ability to be still in the sky

Devilinurear

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
NULL
I’ve been alive for over 40 years, seeing planes fly overhead, low altitudes, high altitudes, been inside of planes flying over peoples’ heads… I know what it looks like when a commercial airplane, at that low of an altitude, flies over you. That plane wasn’t moving, at all.

The second vid(plane with the banner), didn’t appear to be moving either. I’ve seen countless planes with banners fly overhead and you can clearly see that they are in motion, no matter the speed or altitude.

Over 40 and you believe airplanes can float
:deadrose:

ba'al

Vasectomy Gang
Supporter
Daps
Wow look at these weather balloons. Simple science just the camera angle and evaporation of hydrodynamic thermic energy.
The only one that might be kinda questionable is that 3rd vid. The first two are clearly not moving at all. :mjtf:
Yeah you the type of dude that will come up missing. Just say these videos are cgi or camera angles and keep it moving and throw some science word salad in the mix to make what your saying look official.

Men in black are probrably on their way to your house right now as speak.

forget-it-flash.gif

DJ Paul's Arm

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
Cali

This is fake, right brehs? :sadcam:

Nah it’s real. Planes have a feature where pilots can flip a switch and the engines will point towards the ground. Causing a hovering effect. It’s only used during the rare circumstance of pilot and co-pilot both need to use the restroom. I went to aviator school but dropped out because I wasn’t feeling it.

Ricky Fontaine

Superstar
Daps
I’m no pilot or anything but I could’ve sworn that if you pitch the plane just right and lower the speed to just beyond a certain threshold, you can keep the plane temporarily suspended in NEAR no motion.

Something like a suspended stall.

KyokushinKarateMan

Train hard, fight easy
Daps
Reppin
U.S.
I hate to say it, but being that these videos are mostly in motion, it doesn’t show us anything. The plane with the banner is a little strange but it could have been going extremely slow and it was at a far distance

If you need to ask you should get evaluated for mental impairment.

Have no clue what relativity and frame of reference are, brehs :mjlol:

Something something relativity… something something

Yep, society definitely getting more stupider

Wow look at these weather balloons. Simple science just the camera angle and evaporation of hydrodynamic thermic energy.

Yeah you the type of dude that will come up missing. Just say these videos are cgi or camera angles and keep it moving and throw some science word salad in the mix to make what your saying look official.

Men in black are probrably on their way to your house right now as speak.

forget-it-flash.gif

There should be some sort of IQ test before you’re allowed to use the internet.

Never mind, y’all are right :snoop:

“What's most likely happening is that the plane is caught up in very strong headwinds - this is the wind that blows against an object in travel - which results in it moving very slowly.
The plane could also be slowing down because it's trying to land.
To people on the ground who see the plane for a few seconds and are travelling in the opposite direction, it may appear that the plane has stopped moving altogether.
Commenting on a similar optical illusion video, Metro's technology editor Jeff Parsons said: "In all likelihood the motion of the car is counteracting the slowing down of the plane – possibly as it comes in to land.”

Daps
Sohh stupid.

This is as bad as brehs believing that escaping Afghans climbed onto the wing of a military plane and rode it all the way to the US and as the plane was landing, they knew it would be bumpy so they jumped from the plane and ducked and rolled and began their new lives in America.

B86

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Da Burgh

Breh, I’ve been alive for 4 years less than you and I feel like I also know what it looks like when planes are flying in all different scenarios but we have to take into account the angles, distance, and movement of the people relative to the planes