Commercial AirPlanes Were Recently Spotted In The Sky Not Moving

B86

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Da Burgh
I hate to say it, but being that these videos are mostly in motion, it doesn’t show us anything. The plane with the banner is a little strange but it could have been going extremely slow and it was at a far distance

KyokushinKarateMan

Train hard, fight easy
Daps
Reppin
U.S.
I hate to say it, but being that these videos are mostly in motion, it doesn’t show us anything. The plane with the banner is a little strange but it could have been going extremely slow and it was at a far distance

The only one that might be kinda questionable is that 3rd vid. The first two are clearly not moving at all. :mjtf:

KyokushinKarateMan

Train hard, fight easy
Daps
Reppin
U.S.
If you need to ask you should get evaluated for mental impairment.

Have no clue what relativity and frame of reference are, brehs :mjlol:

I’ve been alive for over 40 years, seeing planes fly overhead, low altitudes, high altitudes, been inside of planes flying over peoples’ heads… I know what it looks like when a commercial airplane, at that low of an altitude, flies over you. That plane wasn’t moving, at all.

The second vid(plane with the banner), didn’t appear to be moving either. I’ve seen countless planes with banners fly overhead and you can clearly see that they are in motion, no matter the speed or altitude.