Commanders VP - "Jerry Jones hates gay people, black people"

yseJ

Empire strikes back
Daps
Reppin
The Yay
It's wild if this media company se t a chick on a mission like this. Her questions were suspicious as fukk though and dude should've been on guard
Think it's a right wing group that pays for this shyt. Same one as with the Disney VP. I think this is their MO, and they do it only in states that only have one party consent to recording.

Daps
Reppin
49ers..Braves..Celtics
Apparently the woman works for some right wing "gotcha group" who go around trying to catch liberal politicians in unsavory situations.

Funny how the same psyops that the us government has employed in Latin and South American countries becomes a go to move at home

What does she look like? Somehow she keeps getting "dates"....

OSUBaneBrowns

Ohio to California
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Long Beach, CA
Dumb ass should had his guard up when she keep asking him about his job and how he feels about certain sh1t after 2 dates. I rarely complain about my job to people unless we family, fukking for a while or are co-workers who feel the same way. Dude was just blinded by the 😻😻😻😻 and lose his gig in the process.

CHICAGO

Vol. 9: Trapped
Staff member
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
CHICAGO
Apparently the woman works for some right wing "gotcha group" who go around trying to catch liberal politicians in unsavory situations.

Funny how the same psyops that the us government has employed in Latin and South American countries becomes a go to move at home

What does she look like? Somehow she keeps getting "dates"....

CONSIDERING HE MET THIS WOMAN
ON A DATING OUT THIS MEDIA GROUP
MOST LIKELY OUTSOURCES/OR PAYS
PPL FOR VIDS LIKE THIS...

SHORTY SAW SHE MATCHED UP
WITH SOMEONE IN A HIGH POSITION
AND BROUGHT THE CAM OUT.

I DOUBT THE SAME WOMAN
KEEPS GETTING SELECTED BY HIGHER UPS ON DATING UPS.
:devil:
:evil:

obarth

R.I.P Char
Poster of the Year
Daps
Reppin
Pawgs with dragons
b2572c05d92a9d0737f3efce28fa72e0.gif
nikka :dead:

gtj1982

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
America's Darkside--210
Either she baddest woman on earth or he is super down bad and responsive to anyone because how could they be certain he would accept the date.