Comicbook Movie trynna stop stan wars .. could this work here

Atsym Sknyfs

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Brooklyn, NY
Tired Of The Marvel And DC Trolls? So Are We And We've Decided To Do Something About It!

To help combat all of this, I've set up two new Facebook pages; "DC Only News" and "Marvel Only News". These pages will focus on headlines and content that reside within the realm of their respective universes. Anyone trolling on the pages will automatically have their accounts banned from the page and their comments deleted. Both pages went live earlier today and we hope to keep them both chugging along with great content. If you're a fan of either, make sure and check out the pages and make sure you hit the "Like" and "Follow" buttons!

Why do this? It's really to give users a peaceful place where they can enjoy their content in a troll-free zone. It's also easy to miss things on CBM when news starts flooding in from one studio or property. This should help everyone keep up with the news that *they* want to view.

CBM's official Facebook page will continue to cover anything and everything that makes its way onto the site. We just passed 900,000 facebook followers and we plan on it continuing to grow to 1 Million and beyond.

could it work here for DC/MArvel as well as Sony/Xbox..

set up subforums/bans and etc

MartyMcFly

What's up doc, can we rock?
Daps
Reppin
P.G. County

Atsym Sknyfs

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Brooklyn, NY
Gotta ask the mods. I can see blowback immediately but if it's instituted and when people get used to it, that may subside.

Funny that comic book movie is trying to fix something that they really helped perpetuate. But I guess the shyt got to be way too much for even them

they did say its only on their facebook page though ... the site is remaining as is..

Atsym Sknyfs

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Brooklyn, NY
Hmm the stan wars can be annoying as fukk (threads derailed by the same dudes highfiving each other over a director leaving a project, for instance) but it also brings a lot of traffic to the film room.

:yeshrug:

GOOD traffic still flows.... too much traffic creates jams...

Ben leaving the directors chair of batman really isn't stanning until they mention maybe marvel wants he back for a real universe and etc..

the thing about the stan trolling comments is its always somewhere arbitrary in the middle of a good thread/discussion and then it last too long where we loose interest in the thread....

funny I was watching BvS again last weekend (its on HBO) and I see little things more and more... I actually like the Martha thing a little more than I did before... something bruce says before lois says its his mother's name strikes me as OOOOOHHHH .. I see how he can just suddenly stop

When he cuts his face with the spear he says he's not even a man ... hearing he has a mother he cares about (like he cared(s) for his mother) strikes his as oh shyt .. I fukked up

Last edited:

AnonymityX1000

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
New York
Hmm the stan wars can be annoying as fukk (threads derailed by the same dudes highfiving each other over a director leaving a project, for instance) but it also brings a lot of traffic to the film room.

:yeshrug:
Is it OK to high five and make unrealistic proclamations when a director signs on? Just curious.

Dominic Brehetto

Rest In Piss To Your Cousin
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Family
Gotta ask the mods. I can see blowback immediately but if it's instituted and when people get used to it, that may subside.

Funny that comic book movie is trying to fix something that they really helped perpetuate. But I guess the shyt got to be way too much for even them
I've asked for more modding repeatedly.

Funny how it's always the usual suspects that are heavily against it.

MartyMcFly

Daps
Reppin
P.G. County
GOOD traffic still flows.... too much traffic creates jams...

Ben leaving the directors chair of batman really isn't stanning until they mention maybe marvel wants he back for a real universe and etc..

the thing about the stan trolling comments is its always somewhere arbitrary in the middle of a good thread/discussion and then it last too long where we loose interest in the thread....

funny I was watching BvS again last weekend (its on HBO) and I see little things more and more... I actually like the Martha thing a little more than I did before... something bruce says before lois says its his mother's name strikes me as OOOOOHHHH .. I see how he can just suddenly stop

Well there's the belief by some that the only traffic we generate is due to negativity and chaos lol

Soymuscle Mike

Formerly known as Vincenzo Corleone
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Sweetlake City
Is it OK to high five and make unrealistic proclamations when a director signs on? Just curious.

If they did it saying dumb shyt like "Marvel is finished now" than it would be just as annoying. I'm not sure how people reacted when Edgar Wright left Antman, for instance. If there were a few posters delighted to see that Marvel was having difficulties with a director then yeah, that shyts annoying.

If they were simply excited about a director signing on then no problem.

MartyMcFly

Daps
Reppin
P.G. County
If they did it saying dumb shyt like "Marvel is finished now" than it would be just as annoying. I'm not sure how people reacted when Edgar Wright left Antman, for instance. If there were a few posters delighted to see that Marvel was having difficulties with a director then yeah, that shyts annoying.

Yeah i was blown he left the project but it wasn't some reveling in it shyt. Just meant Ant-Man would be something I could skip and I'd catch them on the next movie

AnonymityX1000

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
New York

Exactly, but that shyt gets no complaints from the so-called people 'Oh I'm against stan wars now'.

Atsym Sknyfs

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Brooklyn, NY
One of the problems is we live in a world where you are either one or the other ... this or that ... you cant be this AND that... you get harassed worst than if you picked one side and the other was stanning you..

if you love marvel .. DC heads flame you
if you love DC .. Marvel heads flame you
if you love both .. marvel and DC heads unite to flame you ...

SMH

MartyMcFly

Daps
Reppin
P.G. County
One of the problems is we live in a world where you are either one or the other ... this or that ... you cant be this AND that... you get harassed worst than if you picked one side and the other was stanning you..

if you love marvel .. DC heads flame you
if you love DC .. Marvel heads flame you
if you love both .. marvel and DC heads unite to flame you ...

SMH

That's internet culture tho man. Not saying I agree with it at all but the internet is a very binary place. Either the glass is half full or you're dead. If you like this one thing you must hate this other thing. If I tell you Wu is the greatest rap group of all time then that means I must hate Outkast or any other group.