Comic book ether

R=G

Street Terrorist
Bushed
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Westcoast
Dont have to read one response..Doom has to be filtered throughout this thread..the best was during Unthinkable, he convinced Valeria, the love of his life, he turned his back on tech and science. He sold her out to some demons to become a powerful sorceror. The way he did it..the set up of that issue was so fukking great. Beautiful.

Sypress

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
punisher-vs-batman.jpg

2849881-batmanpunisher.jpg

Bud Bundy

A Bundy never cares
Daps
topten101005-6.jpg

After this Spawn was walking around with a Scar in his face up until issue 100 and beyond.

illwittdeez

aka Breh Wyatt
Daps
Reppin
Da Yo 330, Ohio
Spiderman breaking INTO jail to beat the shyt out of kingpin

631535-amazing__542_art_medium_super.jpg

badass.jpg

1155792-857524_amazingspiderman542014wi9_super_super.jpg

sk12.jpg

sk14.jpg

:wow:

Damn this might be the most gulliest act I've seen done by a super-hero, this nikka un-masked beat the shyt out of him effortlessly then told him what was going to happen if him or any of them other dudes step to his family....didn't know Spidey had it in him.

eMDee92i

Pro
Daps
Reppin
Paris/Chi
Damn this might be the most gulliest act I've seen done by a super-hero, this nikka un-masked beat the shyt out of him effortlessly then told him what was going to happen if him or any of them other dudes step to his family....didn't know Spidey had it in him.

He did... Until they retconned everything :snoop:

R=G

Street Terrorist
Bushed
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Westcoast

The Black Spider Man stuff from 2007 was fukkING EXCELLENT and it wasn't long after this..a year or something and they did the fukking ONE MORE DAY thing because editors like Tom Broovert couldn't handle Peter and Mary Jane being married and was claiming he was perceived as "too old to the common fan" and nonsense like that. They butchered his continuity to appease a new viewership instead of their most loyal of customers. It was horrible.

Bud Bundy

A Bundy never cares
Daps
The Black Spider Man stuff from 2007 was fukkING EXCELLENT and it wasn't long after this..a year or something and they did the fukking ONE MORE DAY thing because editors like like Tom Broovert couldn't handle Peter and Mary Jane being married and was claiming he was perceived as "too old to the common fan" and nonsense like that. They butchered his continuity to appease a new viewership instead of their most loyal of customers. It was horrible.

I was done with spiderman after that.

Superior spiderman got me back in.