Comic book ether

TNC

Hardbody
Daps
Isn't Logan supposed to have a heightened sense of smell? I didn't read the story, but couldn't Logan detect the scent of his teammates?

He does and he can. but scents can be recreated to throw him off, its been done numerous times before.

Old Man Logan was a good story, it just wasn't a good Wolverine story to me. SoD is needed heavily to make the whole story believable but outside of the ending, there is nothing Millar wrote that really captured Wolverine's character. I think he could have retold that entire story with Punisher, Cable or any anit-hero type in Logan's place and produced the same product.

There are tons of things that had me scratching my head over the story. Wolverine and a blind Hawkeye (who barely have any sort of relationship) paling around, Logan's first instinct to get the Spider-Buggy, Magneto getting killed by a normal human because "he got old", ANY of the villians even working with Red Skull like that, etc.

Daps
Reppin
Latveria
mtht2.jpg

sins-past-04.png
Man fukk this bullshyt story lol

Bud Bundy

A Bundy never cares
Daps
Low key... I loved it :lolbron:

It kills me that he knew the kids were not his (even though her son looked just like him) because he never fukked Gwen but she gave it up to Norman. In reality after finding that out he should hate gwen or at least let her memory go.
The only good thing that came out of that story is that they destroyed that image of Gwen Stacy her fan boys held onto.

TNC

Hardbody
Daps
It kills me that he knew the kids were not his (even though her son looked just like him) because he never fukked Gwen but she gave it up to Norman. In reality after finding that out he should hate gwen or at least let her memory go.
The only good thing that came out of that story is that they destroyed that image of Gwen Stacy her fan boys held onto.

hoes gonna hoe. But seriously, that's so common of women, the guy that caters to them and gives them everything, they string along, then the rich douchebag they give it up immediately :russ:

But the entire story was very in character for Peter, which is why I liked it. He's never been smooth with the ladies either, Peter or Spidey having a list of women after him defeats the whole "Loser nerd comes into his own" story that has been his since inception.

And it gave Osborn a legit reason for why he killed Gwen in the first place

Daps
Reppin
Latveria
The story won't ever be referenced again its that bad. Marvel writers just need to act like it never happened.