FreshAIG

Staff member
Poster of the Year
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Californ-i-a by way of BK
ok but why is this in the booth..
Because I, like a lot of people on here, only venture to about 3-4 forums on here, and this is a big news story so it's better to discuss it with posters that we interact with on here rather than nikkas in other forums on this board that I never heard of

Dominic Brehetto

Rest In Piss To Your Cousin
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Family
Yeah to be honest, he always kinda came off this way to me. He was so over the top with the characters but always seemed to have a sadness in his eyes, and it often showed through in his more serious roles.

RIP to one of the greats man :to:
Yup.

Its honestly why a lot of comedians can easily switch to doing serious/dramatic roles. Even a guy like adam sandler, when i watched that movie reign on me....you could tell hes probably struggled with depression in real life. His acting was just too real in it.

Mwrex

All Star
Daps
Reppin
NULL
RIP

Shows no matter how much you have or accomplished them demons can get the best of you :to:

prophecypro

Hollywood North
Daps
Reppin
LDN
Dude had been in and out rehab still and had a long history of battling addiction and depression and he couldn't take it :sadcam:

This dude has been battling for DECADES and he wore that pain on his sleeve in some of his best roles. He checked into rehab July 1st

He had so many fukking classics: Good Morning Vietnam, Good Will Hunting, Dead Poets Society, Mrs Doubtfire, Mork and Mindy

Man, I think also about the other celebs who we think are over addictions and depression like Robert Downey Jr (His son is going though some shyt with addiction right now) and others who cant get over it whatsoever (DMX) and you gotta reach out to a motherfukker man. You gotta look out for people and make sure they dont fall through :to: