Comedian Robin Williams dead by suicide

Existential

Nothing really matters...
Daps
My stomach dropped when I saw this title, this came out of nowhere, I would've NEVER expected him to do that. A death like this hurts because it make you feel like there's no stability in this life.

Robin Williams,. of all people?

R.I.P. I just can't believe it, what a world this is.

Why-Fi

gnap
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
gnap
His talent can't be understated. He was a GREAT stand up, and came up with some of the best like Lenny Bruce and Richard Pryor. He was also a great comedic actor, which is a separate thing. And most surprisingly he was a GREAT dramatic actor with lots of range. From playing a charismatic teacher in Dead Poets Society to a truly shocking villain in One Hour Photo he could do it all.

I know a lot of people hate it, but Hook was one of my favorite movies as a kid and he was perfect in it. One of the most interesting things about it is how unbelievable he seemed for the role. Even as a kid I remember thinking this dude isn't Peter fukking Pan smh...but just as he convinces the Lost Boys in the film, he convinced me by the end.
Hollywood will never find another actor as complex as robin Williams I can guarantee you that. jack, death to smoochie, one hour photo i could go on. all his roles went several layers deep.

Heretic

GOLDGANG...
Daps
Reppin
Alabama
Noooooooooooooooo!!!! Dude was one of my favorite actors of all time! people would think i was crazy when I said this dude was one of the greatest actors of all time. Man fukk this :to: I'm legit hurt by this one