Comedian Godfrey’s bias against FBA/ ADOS exposed

Sonic Boom of the South

Louisiana, Army War Vet, Jackson State Univ Alum,
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Rosenbreg's, Rosenberg's...1825, Tulane
Godfrey use to stay making c00n pawg jokes and shyt on Black Americans.
I never really paid attention to when he got on the pro Black tip.

He use to always dikk eat crackas.
I thought his ass was born in Africa.

Last edited:

TEH

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
"ADOS/FBA" is an appropriate way of describing Internet Ass fukkery. If he wanted to say "ADOS/FBA" he would have. Thats exactly what I was talking about

The man didn't talk about "ADOS/FBA" at all in that clip. The man said from the jump he doesn't do diaspora wars and spoke on his direct interaction with Godfrey. The man has called "ADOS" followers Black MAGA and you still think thats an appropriate way of describing who he's talking about???

But you didn't get what I was saying right??? :hula:

The only people out here under the impression that "wE dOn'T hAvE oUr oWn iDeNtiTy" are people that talk that ADOS/FBA bullshyt... and I guess the Africans yall pray and depend on daily to say SOMETHING. Anything. Black Americans have always had their own identity. Take Sunn m'Cheaux for example. It's "ADOS/FBA" thats perpetually lost and tryna find their 'identity' in arguments with people they can't stand
Godfrey is slandering someone... who? He's referring to Black Americans with no foreign heritage. The fact that it's easy and accurate to refer to the group whom he's slandering as FBA/ADOS is somehow infuriating to you. It doesn’t matter how Sunn m'Cheaux feels about the term; the term perfectly describes who Godfrey refers to.

I don’t know why someone is so mad about seven letters. It’s strange to the point that it’s funny to me.

How did this happen? How did you get like this?

I suggest therapy.

You are too caught up with this... did someone call you an [self redacted] or some other awful term? If they did, I apologize for them, but you need inner healing. I'm concerned and trying to find the root of this problem.

Signed,
A Pan African American

SupaDupaFresh

Superstar
Daps
:gucci:Bro. What the fukk? You can't be serious.

The shyt got giddy daps didnt it? This is the type of embarrassing stomfr*nt shyt that is now welcome on a "pro-black" forum because a few mods with the critical thinking skills of 5 year olds actually bought into all this "Africans call us Akata. Black Americans deserve they own identity" shyt. I'm surprised he even had enough respect to say "African" and not "dirty scummy tethers."

The shyt quit being about reparations and became a redneck-adjacent hate movement against Africans, Caribbeans, and Latinos years ago breh. This post was written after Tariq began accusing Africans of murdering black Americans, Caribbeans of being responsible for crime in inner cities because Black Americans, Africans being responsible for HIV in Atlanta, and all type of shyt about hairlines and musty smells. These folks been delving into white supremacist rhetoric and race science about "Africans" for a while. It's embarrassing to see.

JasoRockStar

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Charleston, SC
Godfrey is slandering someone... who? He's referring to Black Americans with no foreign heritage. The fact that it's easy and accurate to refer to the group whom he's slandering as FBA/ADOS is somehow infuriating to you. It doesn’t matter how Sunn m'Cheaux feels about the term; the term perfectly describes who Godfrey refers to.

I don’t know why someone is so mad about seven letters. It’s strange to the point that it’s funny to me.

I suggest therapy.

You are too caught up with this... did someone call you an [self redacted] or some other awful term? If they did, I apologize for them, but you need inner healing. I'm concerned and trying to find the root of this problem.

Signed,
A Pan African American
Despite what nikkas on here say, they clearly view FBA and ADOS as threats. Otherwise they wouldn't devote so much time and energy to talking about it, "internet" or not. :manny:

Buddy

Keep my name out of it
Bushed
Daps

I suggest therapy.

You are too caught up with this... did someone call you an African Booty Scratcher or some other awful term. If they did I apologize for them but you need inner healing. I'm concerned and trying to find the root of this problem.
Cliffs: "I know this guy doesn't affiliate or subscribe to 'ADOS/FBA' but imma still pretend that he does cause I do."

But he doesn't :comeon: and you look silly and desperate tryna jam your ideology into his intended message. I normally rock with you breh but yall gotta let go of this Internet Ass cult. Sunn m'Cheaux is more Pan African than "ADOS" or "FBA". His heritage was not lost in the process, and him sending a message to Godfrey is not an indication that "ADOS/FBA" is catching steam. That's DESPERATION. No different from some girl smiling or being nice, so that must mean she wants you
kima_bunk_smh-DMID1-5hyyorkdt-400x336.gif

TEH

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
Cliffs: "I know this guy doesn't affiliate or subscribe to 'ADOS/FBA' but imma still pretend that he does cause I do."

But he doesn't :comeon: and you look silly and desperate tryna jam your ideology into his intended message. I normally rock with you breh but yall gotta let go of this Internet Ass cult. Sunn m'Cheaux is more Pan African than "ADOS" or "FBA". His heritage was not lost in the process, and him sending a message to Godfrey is not an indication that "ADOS/FBA" is catching steam. That's DESPERATION. No different from some girl smiling or being nice, so that must mean she wants you
kima_bunk_smh-DMID1-5hyyorkdt-400x336.gif
I’m Pan African too, and I also don’t deny my heritage. The difference between me and him is that I don’t associate it with the fringe MAGA who use the term. The term is useful, and remember its use was needed to clarify who qualified for reparations. It’s still needed to separate ourselves from some hateful Africans who only claim to be Black American when money or some benefit is given out but harbor hidden hate.

Again, this is more about Godfrey, the lying sack of shyt, than it is about FBA/ADOS. But use that term, and you lose it for some reason.

Buddy

Keep my name out of it
Bushed
Daps
I’m Pan African too, and I also don’t deny my heritage. The difference between me and him is that I don’t associate it with the fringe MAGA who use the term. The term is useful, and remember its use was needed to clarify who qualified for reparations. It’s still needed to separate ourselves from some hateful Africans who only claim to be Black American when money or some benefit is given out but harbor hidden hate.

Again, this is more about Godfrey, the lying sack of shyt, than it is about FBA/ADOS. But use that term, and you lose it for some reason.
The difference is, only people who believe in this "lack of identity" ascribe to ADOS/FBA and apply it to any Black American confronting some--one in this diaspora. To your point, he didn't address "Nigerians", "Caribbeans", etc. It was GODFREY. And somehow you've siloed that part of the topic but can't silo the fact SUNN M'CHEAUX was addressing him directly.

This was a personal spat. Not "diaspora wars", not "ADOS/FBA"... that is YOUR wish upon a star. Forgive me for providing long overdue nuance to this bullshyt.

TEH

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
The difference is, only people who believe in this "lack of identity" ascribe to ADOS/FBA and apply it to any Black American confronting some--one in this diaspora. To your point, he didn't address "Nigerians", "Caribbeans", etc. It was GODFREY. And somehow you've siloed that part of the topic but can't silo the fact SUNN M'CHEAUX was addressing him directly.

This was a personal spat. Not "diaspora wars", not "ADOS/FBA"... that is YOUR wish upon a star. Forgive me for providing long overdue nuance to this bullshyt.

It's important to recognize that your perspective may be unique to you. The term was used solely in the title of this discussion to accurately categorize the topic at hand. Godfrey claimed to be superior and more intelligent than Black Americans. When he makes such statements, he is not referring to Black Americans of recent African or Caribbean descent but to those who have been in America for generations. He believes he is superior to descendants of American slaves. Despite Sunn m'Cheaux's commentary, the original interaction stands on its own and requires no additional labeling from him. He recounted the incident, and we interpreted it in our own terms. What's crucial here is a commitment to honesty.

Now, returning to the term in question, it is used to distinguish between various black ethnicities. That's it, period. Black Americans have the right to claim our own identity and ethnic destiny.

Buddy

Keep my name out of it
Bushed
Daps
It's important to recognize that your perspective may be unique to you. The term was used solely in the title of this discussion to accurately categorize the topic at hand. Godfrey claimed to be superior and more intelligent than Black Americans. When he makes such statements, he is not referring to Black Americans of recent African or Caribbean descent but to those who have been in America for generations. He believes he is superior to descendants of American slaves. Despite Sunn m'Cheaux's commentary, the original interaction stands on its own and requires no additional labeling from him. He recounted the incident, and we interpreted it in our own terms. What's crucial here is a commitment to honesty.

Now, returning to the term in question, it is used to distinguish between various black ethnicities. That's it, period. Black Americans have the right to claim our own identity and ethnic destiny.
My experience clearly isn't unique and its evidenced by the example you chose. Remove Sunn and even if it was some random person, that's not some automatic allegiance to "ADOS/FBA" -- again. in your words, 'your perspective may be unique to you'

I am not the one carelessly applying my perspective on others. That's you.

What's more, "ADOS/FBA", diaspora wars, etc weren't the impetus for his response. He prefaced this and you're ignoring itm Once again, you are applying your unique perspective and beliefs onto him.

Godfrey could believe elbows make cheese, it's your belief that validates it. Sunn knew who he is, what he comes from, and wtf he was talking about. Godfrey was embassed and acted accordingly, so Sunn reminded him. That's all it was. You (and your unique perspective) are trying to make it more. Its not that deep.