Comedian Godfrey’s bias against FBA/ ADOS exposed

Dr. Acula

Hail Hydra
Supporter
Daps
The thing is he says he "got into it with him" but only showing Godfrey's response.

My question is how he got into it with him in the first place? Also, what does "getting into it" entail? Because I hate to say it, but if dude was going after his Nigerian background or something and this is his response I'm not going to care because he would just be returning the same energy. I'm black American, but I'll be honest either you don't agree with attacking someone based on their background or you do. I see too many folks out here who want to say all sorts of crazy shyt about someone and their background and then when they get the same energy back they want to call foul which is some bytch shyt.

I don't know if this was the case here but I've seen the above play out so much that I want to see what this dude was saying to get this response before passing judgment. If he was cracking on his background and this was the response then :yeshrug:

Brolic

High Value Poster
Daps
Reppin
Maryland
Any nikka that uses terms like FBA/ADOS is a fukk'n loser :mjlol:
full

Buddy

Keep my name out of it
Bushed
Daps
I don’t get what you’re saying. Honestly I don’t follow.

That is …

Who is y’all and so what if he thinks how people use the terms are problematic. That’s his opinion and it doesn’t take away from the point that Godfrey got caught lying.
He got caught lying due to a direct interaction they had with one another. What does internet ass "ados/fba" have to do with that?

pickles

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
#Byrdgang
Of course he thinks he is better than American black people.
Most Africans do. :mjpls:

Something is off about him. Maybe he is a functioning cokehead.

Fired from Sirius, not picked for SNL, doesn't have a comedy special out.
Not really funny.

I watched that Tiffany Hadish comedy series where she featured some "up and coming" comedians. fukken Godfrey was in that shyt.
I was like why is he even in this? There was tranny and some other female comedians I have never heard off.

Buddy

Keep my name out of it
Bushed
Daps
ADOS/FBA is an appropriate way of describing who he's talking about.
If he wanted to say "ADOS/FBA" he would have. Thats exactly what I was talking about
This shyt where yall think some scrambled letters define our lineage :comeon: As if we don't have our own lived experiences and education to draw from.
The man didn't talk about "ADOS/FBA" at all in that clip. The man said from the jump he doesn't do diaspora wars and spoke on his direct interaction with Godfrey. The man has called "ADOS" followers Black MAGA and you still think thats an appropriate way of describing who he's talking about???
Also, why are you so mad that American Descendants of Slaves have our own identity?
But you didn't get what I was saying right??? :hula:
This shyt where just you believe in said scrambled letters and the rhetoric so much that you think you can just carelessly apply it to us all, it's desperate.
The only people out here under the impression that "wE dOn'T hAvE oUr oWn iDeNtiTy" are people that talk that ADOS/FBA bullshyt... and I guess the Africans yall pray and depend on daily to say SOMETHING. Anything. Black Americans have always had our own identity. Take Sunn m'Cheaux for example. It's "ADOS/FBA" thats perpetually lost and tryna find their 'identity' in arguments with people they can't stand

Lonj

Superstar
Daps
Thread bricked cause that OP video was too long, breh made his point like we was sitting in on one of his Harvard lectures. Coulda had another plat.