Veteran
Daps
Reppin

full

Buddy

Keep my name out of it
Bushed
Daps
Yeah.... so Sunn m'Cheaux is an opinion I'd more than likely trust on this issue. I was surpeised to see its him. Then I started thinking "Ain't no way this dude supports ADOS/FBA :rudy:"-- him aside, that's really gotta stop... This shyt where yall think some scrambled letters define our lineage :comeon: As if we don't have our own lived experiences and education to draw from. This shyt where just you believe in said scrambled letters and the rhetoric so much that you think you can just carelessly apply it to us all, it's desperate.

Anyways, then I checked out his twitter account. And lo and behold, he's tryna walk the tightrope :francis: teaser:

TEH

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
Yeah.... so Sunn m'Cheaux is an opinion I'd more than likely trust on this issue. I was surpeised to see its him. Then I started thinking "Ain't no way this dude supports ADOS/FBA :rudy:"-- him aside, that's really gotta stop... This shyt where yall think some scrambled letters define our lineage :comeon: As if we don't have our own lived experiences and education to draw from. This shyt where just you believe in said scrambled letters and the rhetoric so much that you think you can just carelessly apply it to us all, it's desperate.

Anyways, then I checked out his twitter account. And lo and behold, he's tryna walk the tightrope :francis:
teaser:

I don’t get what you’re saying. Honestly I don’t follow.

That is …

Who is y’all and so what if he thinks how people use the terms are problematic. That’s his opinion and it doesn’t take away from the point that Godfrey got caught lying.

Voice of Reason

Veteran
Daps
I don’t get what you’re saying. Honestly I don’t follow.

That is …

Who is y’all and so what if he thinks how people use the terms are problematic. That’s his opinion and it doesn’t take away from the point that Godfrey got caught lying.

The ADOS stuff has made that man retarded he can't help but veering off into some unhinged rant anytime ADOS/FBA is mentioned.

3rdWorld

Veteran
Bushed
Daps
So??
Call ICE and have him deported back to Naija.
Tell them he's rude and doesn't appreciate your exceptional hospitality. :mjlol: