Come rate these PAWGs ((Update: Somebody Snitched about this thread to Granny!))

lotteryplaya

Winning a big lottery jackpot is my dream.
Daps
20525244_10156142300069119_6451067267214946479_n.jpg
lmao wow this group is wild and desperate

Show the whole world your gynecomastia, thirsty brehs:snoop:

#teamfatman with another loss:flabbynsick:

Egomaniacal1

Director of the Federal Bureau of Instigation
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Martin, TN
One of the CACs on this site snitched :francis:

This. Don't know why yall think it was a breh, my money is on one of these broads. You know they stay sticking together..and there are a few cacettes i can think of who would gladly have ruined the fun on some, "If it was me i'd want somebody to tell me :picard:" shyt.

diggy

Florida Man
Supporter
Daps
I don't know where the fukk I am right now, it's time for me to log off for a minimum of 5hrs.

pickles

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
#Byrdgang
:scustscust2::scustscust2::scustscust2::scustscust2::scustscust2::scustscust2::scustscust2::scustscust2::scustscust2::scustscust2::scustscust2::scustscust2::scustscust2::scustscust2::scustscust2::scustscust2:

ETA: I have never been more disgusted in my life.
Our black kings y'all. Got damn, do better. :francis:

Last edited:

75 Others

Stop it Skeeeyyyuuup
Daps
"Hello, miss ma'am. Please beware that some unruly negros are spreading lies about you on one of their primitive websites. I hate to see a beautiful white Nubian Queen like yourself get treated with such utter disrespect. I am literally SHAKING, ma'am!"

"Excuse me ma'am, I would like to notify you that on a Hip Hop site called "The Coli. Com a community of abrasive negroes are dragging your name through the mud...
I apologize on the behalf of the black community for such actions, I do not stand for such things"

This kinda shyt is the fukk out of BOUNDS.

Let em get this out the way for ya'll, I'm married to a British/Italian woman, but I will NEVER EVER in my life snitch to a bytch or even bring down AAs as a race while using terms like "unruly negros", "primitive", "a community of abrasive negroes", copping pleas on behalf of their race, etc. :scust:

This is 7th circle of hell c00ning at its finest, and I truly hate using that word, but if the shoe fits, these are some Cinderella ass nikkas.

I put a ban bet that these bytch ass snitches don't even come within 50 miles of those cakes :francis: