Come rate these PAWGs ((Update: Somebody Snitched about this thread to Granny!))

HopeKillCure

Banned
Daps
Reppin
On a queue
20525244_10156142300069119_6451067267214946479_n.jpg
lmao wow this group is wild and desperate
:laff: This a damn PUBLIC group...I can only imagine what these private groups be looking like

(Lean Ambrose)

" Your all going to diiiiiie, pew pew pew"
Daps
Reppin
Go fukk yourself, Midwest
UPDATE!!!

:laff::laff: Somebody snitched and told granny about the thread y'all

Now she pretending she got hacked and was never apart of that group!!! She must have realized it was public :laff:

Which 1 of y'all snitches

She removed her original post about swimming from the group and left:laff:

Bih please :usure:...
You got a man and searching for black dikk and got caught stop it...
I see you got kicked out your own crib the other day as well... :mjlol:
I know you reading this... :ufdup:
And which one of you nikkas told expecting a butter biscuit from white mommy?... :ufdup:

Malta

Sweetwater
Daps
Reppin
Now who else wanna fukk with Hollywood Court?
UPDATE!!!

:laff::laff: Somebody snitched and told granny about the thread y'all

Now she pretending she got hacked and was never apart of that group!!! She must have realized it was public :laff:

Which 1 of y'all snitches

She removed her original post about swimming from the group and left:laff:

Dudes on here are truly pathetic to snitch for some of that cave bytch :scust:

Karb

Veteran
Daps
Dudes on here are truly pathetic to snitch for some of that cave bytch :scust:

"Hello, miss ma'am. Please beware that some unruly negros are spreading lies about you on one of their primitive websites. I hate to see a beautiful white Nubian Queen like yourself get treated with such utter disrespect. I am literally SHAKING, ma'am!"

(Lean Ambrose)

" Your all going to diiiiiie, pew pew pew"
Daps
Reppin
Go fukk yourself, Midwest
"Hello, miss ma'am. Please beware that some unruly negros are spreading lies about you on one of their primitive websites. I hate to see a beautiful white Nubian Queen like yourself get treated with such utter disrespect. I am literally SHAKING, ma'am!"
"Excuse me ma'am, I would like to notify you that on a Hip Hop site called "The Coli. Com a community of abrasive negroes are dragging your name through the mud...
I apologize on the behalf of the black community for such actions, I do not stand for such things"

Bart simpson

Served w/ no chill
Daps
Reppin
Springfield

"Excuse me ma'am, I would like to notify you that on a Hip Hop site called "The Coli. Com a community of abrasive negroes are dragging your name through the mud...
I apologize on the behalf of the black community for such actions, I do not stand for such things"

It's all fun and games until somebody snitches...:mjcry:
tenor.gif