Come Look At Shaq Snatch Barkley's Soul Out On TV!

Daps
Reppin
NULL
I would never say Lebron doesn't compete but buying a team is weak

:mjlol:

The reason GSW and hit with the luxury tax right now is because of Curry's deal.... If Curry was getting his market value right now, they would more than likely be over the cap too... We'll see what Durant does this summer, but Curry definitely getting his 200 mil plus.

Big Daddy

Fight or die fighting, no surrender.
Daps
Extraordinary smiley!

This should replace this sweet tooth moist ass smiley :picard:

The above smiley HAS GOT TO GO :camby:

The "agenda" cannot infiltrate thecoli

can we collectively ask the mods to rid us of this already or something

nothing personal to posters who have used it, but can we look at the big picture before we have a Bruce Jenner smiley next or some sh1t

seriously

I've never known the context of that smiley, who the person is, or what it's supposed to really imply..and now I don't think I wanna know :scust:
Mods, bush that sh!t :camby:

MalikX

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Worldwide Entertainment
I agree with Barkley and Kenny.

Cleveland is already maxed out due to Lebron's decisions to force Gilbert to pay everybody.

Now he complaining he don't got more help.

fukk outta here. You not gonna have all the help you need, that's the point of basketball.

Somebody put it a good way in another thread. LeBron doesn't want to compete against the best players in the league. He wants the best players in the league to join his team so he can cake walk to the Finals every year. Jordan would want to beat those nikkas and make everybody his bytch. And Imma keep on bringing up Jordan since Lebron fans wanna keep on comparing dude to him. It wasn't in Jordan's nature to cry like this.

MalikX

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Worldwide Entertainment
Barkley also need to tell Shaq to chill with that shyt. Him winning a ring don't mean he can talk down to others like that. He don't be disrespecting that white boy Ernie who never did shyt in his life yet he come at other players necks. Shaq aint win nothing without Kobe or Wade. He would've won alot more rings if he wasn't a lazy piece of shyt and he was so flabby he spent the last 4 years of his career bouncing from team to team. Barkley would've had a ring if he aint run into Jordan in '93. Jordan kept Ewing, Malone, Drexler, Payton (in the 90s) and Barkley from winning. All of them were HOF talent. Shaq's career would've ended the same way if he was 8 years older and aint get to play in a Jordan-less NBA.

3Rivers

thaKEAF aint never lied
Staff member
Daps
Reppin
Steel City
3 pages and we don't have this smilie yet?

@3Rivers bless us :blessed:
I2nif7J.png

pete clemenza

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Cali
Barkley was right tho.. Shaq got him with the easy "rings" comeback shyt as usual but Charles and Kenny made the best points imo

ManBearPig

half man half bearpig
Daps
Reppin
Chi-town
Both got some points.

The warriors are a different monster with the KD addition so why you guys think playing like they did last year will be enough to win

JackRoss

Veteran
Bushed
Daps
We can start over here and end it OVER THERE.... Golden State in 5 bruhs..