Come Look At Shaq Snatch Barkley's Soul Out On TV!

JackRoss

Veteran
Bushed
Daps
B9FmwXm.gif

Someone throw the damn towel... :mjlol:

Cavs gon go down something viciously... Can't believe this gon be Bron legacy after the Wizards, Spurs and Celtics.. This Finals L wont be ok

Fresh

SOHH Vet since 2002
Daps
If i had a nickel for every corny militant on here...:martin:

don't know what pointing out a sweet mad suspect smiley has to do with being militant unless you jumped to a dumb ass conclusion because I quoted and gave props to Malcolm X smiley. :snoop:

I've also given props and said the laughing Phil Jackson smiley should be made official. :stopitslime:
Is that militant?

And just like a million other posters, Ive seen a lot of @Ironman 's smiley remixes that I also considered extraordinary. What does that have to do with being "militant" :martin:...and they definitely ain't "corny"

If I had a nickel for every poster who throws around the word 'militant' 24/7 not knowing what in theee fuk they're talking about, I would be able to swim in those nickels like this cartoon character...:duck:

why are you so mad I called out a fruity smiley?
:jbhmm::umad:

MJ Truth

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Shaq didn't know what it took either tbh. He was just supremely blessed. Dude was lazy af And it took years off his career. And he was a trash leader
:camby:

Y'all really dapping this bullshyt?

Shaq didn't know what it took to repeat but he did it twice? :childplease:

Call probably the most athletic 300 pound man in the history of mankind lazy. Shaq played 15+ years. Years off his career? :usure:

IllmaticDelta

Veteran
Daps
And he picked up Kyle Korver this season.....same shyt right?

no...kyle was a replacement for Dunleavy at a position the cavs were already taxed in because JR Smith is out. The reason they need a PG is they need someone to keep the ball moving when Lebron/Kyrie are sitting/are off the balll which is something they lost and didn't replace when Delly left.

IllmaticDelta

Veteran
Daps
Barkley and Kenny are right though. Cleveland already paying through the nose, Lebron basically wants to spend another man's money to satisfy his own ego at this point. He needs to chill and stop throwing public tantrums.

stop it...as much money as lebron is bringing in for that team while still being technically underpaid:hhh::camby:

IllmaticDelta

Veteran
Daps
Cleveland needs to just payout.

Lebron being there =all the luxury tax money plus some.

Lebron not there =Cleveland garbage organization worth about half what they are worth now.

It's really that simple

facts

Joe Sixpack

Build and Destroy
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Rotten Apple
no...kyle was a replacement for Dunleavy at a position the cavs were already taxed in because JR Smith is out. The reason they need a PG is they need someone to keep the ball moving when Lebron/Kyrie are sitting/are off the balll which is something they lost and didn't replace when Delly left.
nikkas like Charles Barkley are fukkin dumb and the thing that he does is he legitimizes the other dumb ass remedial fans into thinking they are right on some "See Charles Barkley even sees it who knows more Charles Barkley or you?" shyt :scust:

Charles Barkley is an idiot