Come list all Internet myths that have never been proving as fact..

Huellz Santana

Shocking
Daps
Reppin
Da city where the skinny nikkas die
numerous people in the industry have said beyonce has terrible breath (which I'm sure she fixed by now)

why would you not believe it? who makes up a rumor like that? even royce addressed it on Truth or Truth for no reason.

of all the things to disbelieve, someone having bad breath is improbable to you?​

CrimsonTider

Seduce & Scheme
WOAT
Daps
he grew up having more then the majority of his listeners

:what:
numerous people in the industry have said beyonce has terrible breath (which I'm sure she fixed by now)

why would you not believe it? who makes up a rumor like that? even royce addressed it on Truth or Truth for no reason.

of all the things to disbelieve, someone having bad breath is improbable to you?​

Royce was probably just being corny and cacish with his raps like he usually is.

CrimsonTider

Seduce & Scheme
WOAT
Daps

You got any links to those interviews?

iamstr8fire

Apex Predator
Daps
Reppin
In The Thunder and Rain
TI has a crime stoppers commercial.

I would believe someone who would do one of those advocates snitching

Inb4 he's just looking out for his community and helping keep people safe.

Suck my dikk

I don't understand this mentality at all. To get his sentence reduced T.I. did a bunch of stuff (speeches, this commercial, that garbage TV show, etc) that used his fame to try and spread a positive message.

Should he really not look out for his community and/or try and help keep people safe? :rudy:

the cool

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
delonte-west_display_image.jpg

lebron-mom.jpg

Fmju

Fixture
Daps
Reppin
PG
I don't understand this mentality at all. To get his sentence reduced T.I. did a bunch of stuff (speeches, this commercial, that garbage TV show, etc) that used his fame to try and spread a positive message.

Should he really not look out for his community and/or try and help keep people safe? :rudy:
Snitching is snitching b

Especially for a reduced sentence :whew: