Come list all Internet myths that have never been proving as fact..

Poppa_Dock

:gladlebron:
Daps
Reppin
Banana Town
Dated a girl in Canada. There's truth to this. I was like :wtf: :leon: when she told me but then we copped food and it all made sense.

there absolutely truth to this its over 10 its 10.25 or 10.50.... i didn't wanna say a specific amount cuz some other corny lame prob come in making it like im stupid, but ya minimum is 10.25 -10.50 i want to say 10.50 :leostare:

you get raped pretty much only in food and entertainment, where i am housing etc. is pretty decent if u working full time at minimum wage you could literally almost afford a house if u knew how to use money properly, but then ud have to get raped with food costs and your phone/television/internet.

CrimsonTider

Seduce & Scheme
WOAT
Daps
are u fukking kidding me kid

"even though you proved me wrong, here's some irrelevant shyt to distract you from me being wrong"

westphalgif.gif

What you posted doesn't prove he owns less than 1%

CrimsonTider

Seduce & Scheme
WOAT
Daps
Her parents left her some money, the article is deleted though. His pops had money from the Lewis days :yeshrug:

:childplease: link or STFU.

None of what you said means Drake grew up well off if it is in fact true.

People talk about him as If he was bill gates Jr or some shyt

Just like bruddas

Couple shooters in the cut.
Supporter
Daps
:childplease: link or STFU.

None of what you said means Drake grew up well off if it is in fact true.

People talk about him as If he was bill gates Jr or some shyt

of course he didnt have bill gates money but he didnt start from the fukking bottom. Homie lived in a high end Canadian suburban. His parents had dough but he started from the bottom:what:?

:bryan: alright

CrimsonTider

Seduce & Scheme
WOAT
Daps
of course he didnt have bill gates money but he didnt start from the fukking bottom. Homie lived in a high end Canadian suburban. His parents had dough but he started from the bottom:what:?

:bryan: alright

You have any proof that he was Rich or no?

CrimsonTider

Seduce & Scheme
WOAT
Daps
:pachaha: at people thinking thats the bottom, I can't...I just can't. Im not gonna have a piss contest about who had the worst upbringing but thats far from the bottom homie.

nikka the bottom is relative and could be referencing many things.

The myth is not that he grew up in the hood, it's the fact he grew up wealthy