Come list all Internet myths that have never been proving as fact..

CrimsonTider

Seduce & Scheme
WOAT
Daps
I'm talking about things like.

Jay-z owns < 1% of the Nets.

Tahiriry has Herpes.

TI is a snitch.

Drake grew up rich.

Beyonce breath stinks.

Etc.

Stuff that is always talked about as being true,but has never been proven.

I dare somebody to prove some of this shyt too.

stealthbomber

cruising at 30,000
Daps
Reppin
the best coast

Tahiriry has Herpes.

TI is a snitch.

Drake grew up rich.

Beyonce breath stinks.

Etc.

so aubrey didnt make anything off degrassi?

CrimsonTider

Seduce & Scheme
WOAT
Daps
so aubrey didnt make anything off degrassi?

Every story has you growing up in this very affluent, all-Jewish neighborhood.

Everybody thinks I went to some private school and my family was rich. Maybe it’s my fault. Maybe I haven’t talked enough about it, but I didn’t grow up happy. I wasn’t in a happy home. My mother was very sick. We were very poor, like broke.

Here’s the thing, I grew up on Weston Road. That’s near the west end of the city. It’s not the nicest area in the world. I grew up there. I moved to Forest Hill in the sixth grade. So I didn’t grow up in Forest Hill. I grew up out there. My pictures are in the school, I’m sure. You can go check it out. I went to Weston Collegiate for summer school. I wasn’t always in Forest Hill.

My mother happens to be a Jewish woman. She wanted the best for her family. She found us a half of a house we could live in. The other people had the top half, we had the bottom half. I lived in the basement, my mom lived on the first floor. It was not big, it was not luxurious. It was what we could afford.

I went to school with kids that were flying private jets. This guy distributes Rolex in Canada, and this person owns Turtle car wax, and this person owns Roots clothing, and I went to school with kids who were very fortunate. I never fit in. I was never accepted.

From there, I switched to a school called Vaughan Road, which again, is not by any means the easiest school to go to. It’s a tough school. I went to visit my dad in Memphis. I’ve been around a lot of shyt in my life, and I just don’t solicit those stories. Those are just my stories man.

My life is mine to remember. Right now, I feel like I’m telling you this to prove something to you, and that bothers the fukk out of me. Why does it matter? Do I make music you enjoy? Fine. What does it matter where I came from?

Is it going to make you feel better to know that, “Oh man, I used to hang out with Yo Gotti and his manager in Memphis, before his manager got locked up, and I almost got shot in Memphis on New Years Eve, because we used to play around with guns and shyt.” Does that make you feel better? Does that make me more official all of a sudden?

It’s the same shyt how I used to say everybody thinks I went to some private school and my family was rich. Maybe it’s my fault. Maybe I haven’t talked enough about it, but I didn’t grow up happy. I wasn’t in a happy home.

My mother was very sick. We were very poor, like broke. The only money I had coming in was off of Canadian TV, which isn’t that much money when you break it down. A season of Canadian television is under a teacher’s salary, I’ll tell you that much. It’s definitely not something to go fukking get.

Drake: The Long Way Home (2011/2012 Cover Story) | Complex

froggle

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Bow-Wow-and-Big-D-INF.jpg

Boweezy getting his culo blasted by his bodygaurd :scusthov::scusthov::wow::wow:

Canada Goose

Pooping on your head :umad:
Daps
Reppin
A lake near Tampa FL
Most of that stuff seems like gossip..... most of it probably isn't true.

You also forgot to add that Nas being broke, that one is pretty common as well.

Jay Z does own a piece of the Nets, I'm pretty sure the proof is on a business website or something :ehh:

CrimsonTider

Seduce & Scheme
WOAT
Daps
maybe he'll catch another body too

:snooze:

:youngsabo:

From the same articles, You hating ass nikka going to lose coming with Bullshyt in this thread

On some songs, even on “Headlines,” people perceive you to be talking tough when you talk about “catch a body like that?” How do you feel when people say, “Come on, dog. You ain’t going to catch no fukking body.”

We always put forth a unity in this city. I know every street rapper out here—real street rappers by the way, because there’s some bullshyt-ass people out here that’ll try and go at me and take their little shots and shyt—but I know everybody that’s official. It’s all love.

My thing is, the way I utilized it was in the first verse when I say, “You’re going to make someone around me catch a body like that,” that’s something you can ask them about. Like I said, I’m ready at all times, for anything. I understand how unpredictable this shyt is.

When I say I’m going to catch a body, my whole verse was centered around rap. It was about killing off rappers. Because, I’m not going to like... That’s not me. But even in the “Headlines” video people were like, “Aw man, Drake’s got some hired goons.” Those are people I grew up with.

CrimsonTider

Seduce & Scheme
WOAT
Daps
So he was making at least 1k a month while he was on Degrassi. That's still more money than most people his age made.

That doesn't = grew up rich especially if his mom couldn't really work because of her illness.

Add to the fact he wasn't on the show his whole entire childhood

Started...:blessed:

HookersandIceCream

#TeamOrange
Daps
Reppin
Wherever whores go.....

Tahiriry has Herpes.

TI is a snitch.

Drake grew up rich.

Beyonce breath stinks.

Etc.

:comeon:
His influence on the project has been wildly disproportionate to his ownership stake — a scant one-fifteenth of one percent of the team. And so is the money he stands to make from it.
http://www.nytimes.com/2012/08/16/n...ook.html?pagewanted=all&_moc.semityn.www&_r=0

CrimsonTider

Seduce & Scheme
WOAT
Daps
:comeon:
His influence on the project has been wildly disproportionate to his ownership stake — a scant one-fifteenth of one percent of the team. And so is the money he stands to make from it.
http://www.nytimes.com/2012/08/16/n...ook.html?pagewanted=all&_moc.semityn.www&_r=0

Even if that's true here's the thing though.

People act like Jay has been saving up since 1988 to purchase apart of the Nets and his % is all he could afford at the time of purchase.

When they know good and well Jay just wanted to add some more diversity to his portfolio.

darkmanp

Pro
Daps
Reppin
VA
The Ether line "Rocafella die of aids that was the end of his chapter, and this the guy you chose to name your company after."

It's been stated on several forums that this Rocafella was a big time drug dealer from Brookly (who Jay-Z looked up too) but died from aids. But no info can be found on this guy anywhere on the net, nor anybody talking about him in interviews.

CrimsonTider

Seduce & Scheme
WOAT
Daps
The Ether line "Rocafella die of aids that was the end of his chapter, and this the guy you chose to name your company after."

It's been stated on several forums that this Rocafella was a big time drug dealer from Brookly (who Jay-Z looked up too) but died from aids. But no info can be found on this guy anywhere on the net, nor anybody talking about him in interviews.

And know proof was provided in the booth thread just a bunch of Stans riding Nas nuts