Come in this Thread and Post Classic Hip Hop Album Art

Yehuda

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Harlem Streets:wow:.

Told my mother I hustle, and she said "be careful".
d39a26d3.gif~c200

iBrowse

NAH
Supporter
Daps
Donuts, Jay Dilla 06(?) The first album I recorded was over Dilla beats. That was the only project I recorded and finished. I believed it in so much and my team did too. We put everything into it. Jay Dilla changed my life. When I think of hip hop I think of Jay Dee, Dilla Dog, or Jay Dilla. Lol Kanye you got splainin to do, you ol' Dilla imitating ass nikka. I love Yeezy, but let's be honest. No Dilla. No Yeezy.
donuts-poster.jpg
I stated really listening to dilla through this album. I was in high school and graduated the year he died 06/07?...funny thing is I was already listening to dilla beats heavy by then but I didn't know. My pops put me on to Q-Tip's Amplified album and the beats on that had me hooked. Low and behold I find out later in my life that dilla did the beats on that...:wow: RIP

SeveroDrgnfli

Ain't nobody tryin to get indicted.
Daps
Reppin
Always

I've been obsessed with Sahtyre recently. He's my favorite rapper right now next to Onlyone and Illmaculate.

This album (lsd, the saga)connects with me personally like no other hip hop album. Everything from the vocal inflections, subject matter, the way it's presented and mixed. I feel this album heavily. It slowly becoming one of GOAT albums for ME. He's also just an original rapper. His cadence and schemes are OG. He's kind of chanting, singing, and rapping all at once. Say La Vee for example.
sahtyre-lsd.jpg

Only and Ill are my favorite rap duo of all time next to The Clipse. Not the best, my favorite. Onlyone is underrated. He's one of the best rappers on the planet right now. He's really writing poetry just like Ill.

Skrill Talk is my shyt.
a1109827924_16.jpg

Only&Ill is on constant rotation.
maxresdefault.jpg

Police Brutality though, :whew::wow:, woo!

Illmaculate_and_Onlyone-Only_and_Ill-2015-FTD.png

I listen to all these albums on a daily basis. I'm still catching new schemes and concepts. Greentape was fiyah too. I fukk with the Sand People. IAME has a good catalog. Sapient is so talented it's almost unbelievable. Epp got that voice. They go crazy. My favorite LA art nerd rapper is Nocando. He might be my favorite rapper of all time because I feel like he and I are the same person. I've met him a few times. We just kicked it and smoked a cigarette.

notPsychosiz

I started this gangsta sh-
Daps
Reppin
dogbornwolf
I've been obsessed with Sahtyre recently. He's my favorite rapper right now next to Onlyone and Illmaculate.

This album (lsd, the saga)connects with me personally like no other hip hop album. Everything from the vocal inflections, subject matter, the way it's presented and mixed. I feel this album heavily. It slowly becoming one of GOAT albums for ME. He's also just an original rapper. His cadence and schemes are OG. He's kind of chanting, singing, and rapping all at once. Say La Vee for example.
sahtyre-lsd.jpg

Only and Ill are my favorite rap duo of all time next to The Clipse. Not the best, my favorite. Onlyone is underrated. He's one of the best rappers on the planet right now. He's really writing poetry just like Ill.

Skrill Talk is my shyt.
a1109827924_16.jpg

Only&Ill is on constant rotation.
maxresdefault.jpg

Police Brutality though, :whew::wow:, woo!

I listen to all these albums on a daily basis. I'm still catching new schemes and concepts. Greentape was fiyah too. I fukk with the Sand People. IAME has a good catalog. Sapient is so talented it's almost unbelievable. Epp got that voice. They go crazy. My favorite LA art nerd rapper is Nocando. He might be my favorite rapper of all time because I feel like he and I are the same person. I've met him a few times. We just kicked it and smoked a cigarette.

Yeah, Saht's always been a beast.. even way back when he was like 16. Thats my brother from another mother.
:banderas:

He has a solo track on Ocean's 11 (a mixtape we put out a long long time ago in 2008).
Track is called Chuck Foolery. One of his more hard to find songs:
here's a link > Playing Chuck Foolery by Saht - picosong

As for Nocando, he is the single best freestyler I've ever met. Thats including Myka-9, Supernatural, KRS-1... Eyedea... Myself, Open Mike, Saht, Dumbfoundead... I've simply never met a person that can freestyle better than him.
Its inhuman.
Nocan was always brilliant, but I needed a bit more space than I was getting in Customer Service cause that was always gonna be his group... like Kobe with the Lakers. Simply the price of him being that good. So thats where Thirsty Fish and Swim Team came from in the first place. I needed more room to create, and going off from Nocando and putting together TF and Swimteam let me do that.

The whole Project Blowed is brilliant though. Always has been... from Freestyle Fellowship to Jurrassic 5.