Daps
Reppin
Always

SeveroDrgnfli

Ain't nobody tryin to get indicted.
Daps
Reppin
Always
June 29th 2004. Lil Wayne changed the whole fukking world. Everybody in the bay was bumping this shyt. Wayne in his prime was the best rapper I've ever heard for three solid years he was bodying everything. I think this album started his reign. Go DJ. Birdman JR. Walk In/Walk Out/Inside. Snitch. Bring It Back. Even Birdman had a hot verse on Get Down. Dedication One wasn't an album when it first came out so I don't count it as an album.
B00027JYPS.jpg

Baron Davis references. Little Camron flow too. Fiyah! "Young Wizzle. Fo shizzle. Flow sicker than the third floor of hospitals. I got lazy boy money, that's comfort loot." :snoop: bars. People bit his delivery too. Modern rappers should study this album. So many biters.

SeveroDrgnfli

Ain't nobody tryin to get indicted.
Daps
Reppin
Always
Donuts, Jay Dilla 06(?) The first album I recorded was over Dilla beats. That was the only project I recorded and finished. I believed it in so much and my team did too. We put everything into it. Jay Dilla changed my life. When I think of hip hop I think of Jay Dee, Dilla Dog, or Jay Dilla. Lol Kanye you got splainin to do, you ol' Dilla imitating ass nikka. I love Yeezy, but let's be honest. No Dilla. No Yeezy.
donuts-poster.jpg