Come in here so we can expose what your HS was REALLY like

BrothaZay

Non-FBA. AdosK
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
The suburbs
http://www.greatschools.org/find-schools/

nikkas on here telling straight :duck: about how bad, or wild their HS is. Lying about the racial demographics etc..

If you aint ashamed to show us how ur school was really like, post your shyt :shaq:

aint nun wrong with going to a good school :obama:

West Mesquite High School - Mesquite, Texas - TX - School overview

West Mesquite High School serves grades 9-12 in the Mesquite Independent School District. Based on its state test results, it has received a GreatSchools Rating of 4 out of 10.

104f0xz.jpg

Not a bad school

BrothaZay

Non-FBA. AdosK
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
The suburbs
[ame=http://www.worldstarhiphop.com/videos/video.php?v=wshh3x9n08A8GnP1j53e]Video: Disturbing: Pregnant Girl Gets Beat Up For Talking Mess On Facebook! "I Just Want My Baby" (Boyfriend Tries To Protect His Seed)[/ame]

This nikka went to school the same time i did, he just graduated a year early. We all went to this school tho. nikka recovered from that L nice tho :obama:

My homeboy, he went here too.

His lil sister is my ex gf i was making the threads about when i first got here.

I miss that school so much ignorance :noah:

Last edited by a moderator:

MR. SNIFLES

**** YOU THUNDAAAAAAAAAAH
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
THUNDER BUDDIES
MY HIGH SCHOOL WAS MIDDLE GROUND. IT WASN'T THE BEST SCHOOL BUT IT DAMN SURE WASN'T THE WORST. I'LL BE HONEST, COMING FROM DETROIT MY SCHOOLING WAS WAY BETTER THAN PUBLIC SCHOOLS IN THE D. I'VE HEARD THAT MY SCHOOL IS GETTING WORSE NOW THOUGH.

I DID DO HALF A SEMESTER AT MACKENZIE THOUGH. GLAD MY MOMS PULLED ME OUT. I WENT TO DREW MIDDLE SCHOOL ACROSS THE STREET THOUGH.

BrothaZay

Non-FBA. AdosK
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
The suburbs