Come in here and state your gender

Rarely-Wrong Liggins

Name another Liggins hot I'm just honest.
Staff member
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Staff
this happened before? :leon:

Yeah, during the early days of the-coli, nikkas was noid about ****, or **** minded posters, posing as women so all the female posters were accused of being males and hounded for proof pics/vids. And even if they provided proof they were hounded for more thorough proof.

Olivia Pope

Banned
Daps
Reppin
City of Peace of Mind
Yeah, during the early days of the-coli, nikkas was noid about ****, or **** minded posters, posing as women so all the female posters were accused of being males and hounded for proof pics/vids. And even if they provided proof they were hounded for more thorough proof.

:snoop: and I was just about to post my blurred pic and proof pic I sent to Bk in here...fukk it....IDGAF :yeshrug:

jadillac

Veteran
Daps
it's sad that a thread like this is needed :smh: what kinda world do we live in where we cant even talk to people without wondering if we are being tricked by someone pretending to be a woman.
i

I mean, how you gon have THOUSANDS of posts pretending to be a woman/man?

klientel

Veteran
Supporter
Daps

lol it was like 2 weeks ago....

And yeah the ghost of ************ has haunted this community for a long time.