Come in here and state your gender

Rarely-Wrong Liggins

Name another Liggins hot I'm just honest.
Staff member
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Staff
Damn, we fukked it up. It's like at the zoo where you see the animals acting as if they're in the wild or doing something cute, then they notice you and scatter. :to:

AAKing23

92' til Infinity....
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NJ-PA-GA
Damn I'm mad late, but .... :russ: @ this thread with the voice recordings :heh:

As for the thread I'm a dude btw

Olivia Pope

Banned
Daps
Reppin
City of Peace of Mind
this gave me a new thread idea...how about a thread dedicated to coli members posting their voice recordings? I've made too many threads this week and it can get tiring managing so many at once...so can a kind lady/gentlemen create the thread?

Token

Concerned Aunt
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
The Front Porch
this gave me a new thread idea...how about a thread dedicated to coli members posting their voice recordings? I've made too many threads this week and it can get tiring managing so many at once...so can a kind lady/gentlemen create the thread?

I'll do it. I ain't got nothing else to do right now.

Hold on.

R.O. Double

Holdin My Balls Since 83
Daps
Reppin
City Of Angels
The best messageboards are the local ones where everybody is pretty much from the same area. A potential fling is just a short drive (or long bus ride) away. Word to the old Chamillionaire.com forums. :jawalrus:

:ohhh: If the old board was like that, it wouldve been suicides and pregnancies happening every other week, lol.

All the broads on there that I'd bone lived in other states. :scusthov: